Chapter 5: The Get Together

After ladt night Coco had calmed down a lot and acceoted the fact that Mina and I were in love. But ine thing remained in her mind... A whike back Coco had become a bit mouthy one night, Mina had grown tired of the bitching and groaning about how we lived during the Aplcolypse. So dealing with Coco like she delt with everything ekse she had punished her. The fear that Mina inflicted onto Coco staued with her. And the only was my best friend would except our relationship is if I promised her that I wouldn't let Mina hurt her again. So I vowed to her and swore that it would never happen. And so it didn't.

    That night we had a "get together" Mina had brought a bottke of tequila and wine so we could celebrate surviving another year, and celebrate our relationship. Maddie had declined the ofder and stayed in her room while Mina, Coco and I drank. After a few drinkis of tequila I walked to our room to change into something more comfy. Looking into Mina's closet I found a mini tight purple leather skirt and a matching purple leather crop top. Looking for a pair of heels to match I cam across talk leather boots that same shade of ourple ad the ourfit.

    Once I changed I had come back down stairs where Coco and Mina had been. Mina didn't look surprised that I found her little outfit, but Coco's mouth hung open.

    "Oh my.." The look on my best friend's face was priceless. After a few I sat on Mina's lap and chugging the rest of the wine. I was completely trashed. When I went to stand I stumbled a bit drinking more. Mina the took the bottle away drinking the rest so I couldn't. Coco had already went to bed, I had been so tired that I could hardly keep my eyes ooen any more. We both walked tonour room, Mina stripoing me of the boots and clothes. Once I layed down I passed out. Mina then undresses as well, crawling into bed next to me. The warmth of her body melted me, the sound of her heart and breathing was relaxing.

    I had woken up the jext day really early feeling sick. Quickly I ran to the bathroom to throe up. Once I was fine I splashed my face with cold water. Then I heard a knock in the door. Once I answered it, I saw Mead standing there notifying me that a man was waiting for Mina in her office.

   Once we were both up and dressed I went with her to see who it was. Once I saw his face my heart sank. He was the man from my vision. I was told to leave him, Mina, and Mead alone. I panick and was upset. I headed to the dining room trying to distract myself. A few moments later I heard Mina scream. I quickly made my way to her and saw her laying in the ground with Michael and Mead no where to be found.

    "Baby what happened." I stood her up letting her out her weight on me.

    "Michael noticed I didn't have my cane. He asked me why and I told him that you healed me... He reversed the spell and put some kind of lock on it to where you can't heal it again." As she said those words I became furious. I was so angry and she saw that. Therefore, she trued to calm me down but my anger turned into tears. My baby was broken again. But I never let her think less of herself because of her back. She was always more than what she thought herself to be. And either way, Scoliosis or no scoliosis I still loved her the same.