Chapter 3: I Love You

⚠ Warning ⚠: SMUT! Hope y'all enjoy!

*Venable Pov*

While kissing her all I could think about is 'why didn't I do this sooner?' I have had my eye on Mal for a while, she is so beautiful. As the kiss breaks apart we land back on the ground and she pushes me on the couch, letting out a little moan as she unzips my dress.

The feeling of her warm hands on my body was amazing, every stroke was like magic and a rush would go through my body. Without noticing she had me fully undressed sitting there naked. Feeling her kisses down my body I lay my head back and close my eyes.

*Mallory Pov*

As I kiss down her body I feel chills run through her. She was beautiful, her body was amazing. Kissing her jaw down to her neck she let out little moans. Biting her ear lobe she placed her hands on my waist letting out a small gasp. "What do you want,baby?" I said whispering in her ear as I make my way to her breasts. "You, all of you, every part.." She moans a bit as I bite her nipples, sucking them a softly.

Making my way to her thighs I gently kiss them giving her little love bites as well. I tease her core with my tounge, her moans and pleas are like music to my ears. Slowly I slide my tounge inside of her letting her reach her climax. As she cums I lick up the mess she made letting her ride out her high. "You did so good baby." I smile kissing her she then sets me on her desk kissing me.

*Venable Pov*

Undressing her feeling her body I slowly kiss down her neck. Every kiss, giggle, and moan was like a drug. A drug that only you got high off. I felt like no one understood me like she did. I continue going down to her stomach biting gently, I drag my tounge all the way down to her core sliding it in without a warning. "Mina!" She moans loudly trying to stay quiet. "Scream baby, I want the world to hear you." I said thrusting faster. Sucking her clit I slide two fingers inside of her thrusting them harder and faster than before. She cums moaning and screaming my name. Still kissing her we decide to go to my room.

We lay down under the covers our naked bodies tangled together. Her head burried in my chest a stroke her soft hair gently. She made me fall in love, 'do I tell her?'.... Looking at her as she plays with my hair closing her eyes. "I love you" I whisper watching her dose off not expecting a response. "I love you to Mina" she says cuddling closer to me. I slowly close my eyes falling asleep waiting for morning to come.

*sorry this chapter felt short... I'll try to update more regularly and make some chapters a bit longer... Life has got me pulled in a thousand directions... I know its no excuse so I am sorry... Love you all... Thank you for the votes!*