× twenty three ×

diary entry 23

june 8th

hyunjin just barged in my room. he looks mad and hurt at the same time. we ended things. i ended us. i'm a wreck.

-minho

•~•~•~•

minho was just staring at the ceiling when the door opened harshly. surprised, he jolted up his bed and faced the doorway. there he was: hwang hyunjin.

"what the fu- why are you here?! why did jisung let you in here?!?! where-"

"he did not. he's with seungmin right now."

"get out! intruder!" , minho threw the pillow at hyunjin

"no! i refuse to go unless you tell me what's going on."

"what do you mean?"

"don't play dumb, min. why are you ignoring me? why did you disappear? why are you with jisung? are you playing with me? are you cheating?" , hyunjin asked, near to tears

but minho just laughed darkly, "me? cheating? i'm the one who's cheating when clearly you're the one who kissed someone else behind my back?!"

"what-?"

"we're through, hyunjin. let's end this stupidity. i'm breaking up with you." , minho held his chin up. his face serious, but behind that facade, he was hurting. he wanted to cry and break down. he doesn't want to break up. he wants to say sorry, forgive hyunjin, hug him, kiss him, spend eternity with him, but his mind has other plans.

hyunjin? he was frozen. he couldn't believe what he's hearing. minho, his everything, the love of his life, asked for a break up. he doesn't want that. but if that's what will make minho happy, then okay.

hyunjin sighed, turning his back against minho, "if that's what you wish." , then he left, closing the door ever so gently.

minho finally broke down. no, that's not what minho wished. minho wished the total opposite. but he can't go back on his word now.

minho and hyunjin are officially through.

//damn, too much drama bleh//