× thirty ×

hyunjin dropped on his bed. he was crying hard as he reads minho's diary. he clutched the necklace minho gave him, he never did took that off. he cried over every page, every moment of him and minho. it was all his fault. if only he didn't get drunk, if only he didn't kissed back, if only he pushed that random stranger who kissed him, if only he fucking apologized to minho. then none of this would've happened. he would still be with him. cuddling, kissing, texting, and calling. he would still be spending time with him, going on little dates every saturday, loving each other. he wouldn't be jealous at jisung for they'll spend more time together.

but he fucked up. hwang hyunjin fucked up big time.

he closed the diary and kept it in his closet. reminding himself to return it to felix tomorrow. kkami ran to his feet and hopped on his bed. with a faint smile, he plopped beside the dog and slept.

"lee minho, i love you too."

•~•~•~•

felix shoved the diary in his bag. both him and seungmin watched as hyunjin trudged through the busy street of seoul. his hood over his head, got7 songs flooding his ears.

"what happened to them?" , seungmin sighed disappointedly

"i don't even know, actually. hyunjin and minho hyung... they used to be the happiest couple." , felix shook his head as he walked the other way, seungmin walking beside him.

yoooooooooh!!! we've reached the end!! can i get a yeet??

yEEEEEEEET!!!