Phantom Red: Chapter 2

Character Info
Name: John(Lee) Kujo?
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6,6
Age: 18
Scars: None
Body Type: Strong Build
Stand Name: Star Diamond
Stand Stats: Speed 4, Power 5, Range 2, Durability 5, Precision 4, Potential 4.
Stand Powers: All of Star Platinum's moves. Some Serecet Powers?
Personality: Cold and Distance but has a strong devotion to his friends and family. Will go into harm's way to save his friends. He has a short temper.
Likes: Friends, Family, School, Sports, Cooking, Studying wildlife, and working out.
Dislikes: Bullies, Iratading people, Fighting without a purpose, Dislikes people who disrespect/use girls.

This story starts before the events of Volume 1, and I will only be adding in some new characters. I will be keeping most of the story the same only adding in a few new components as the story progresses on,
Now without further ado, let's begin the story of John Kujo.

"You can go home now Ms. Rose I look forward to seeing you at my academy," an old man says as he opens the door for a young girl named, Ruby Rose,
"I won't let you down Professor Ozpin," Ruby says as she happily skips out of the room,
Ozpin lets out a smile before taking a sip of his coffee and walking down the hallway.
"Professor Ozpin are you certain that it is a good choice to let Ms. Ruby Rose enroll in Beacon so early, she is only 15 years old," a Blonde middle-aged woman says as she joins Ozpin.
" Yes, I'm sure of my decision Glynda, she has tremendous potential, and we can't have that go to waste now can we Ms. Goodwitch," Ozpin says as he takes another sip from his mug.
Glynda rolls her eyes and resumes walking down further into the jail next to Ozpin,
"Professor Ozpin, wait, please, I need to talk to you!" A female voice calls out from behind the two.
"Hm, that's odd I assumed she would be here sooner?" Ozpin says with a small smile.
"Are you sure that you want this kid going to Beacon, he doesn't seem to be the type of person to be at Beacon," Glynda states as they come to a halt
Ozpin lets out a small laugh before turning around and facing the woman who was chasing after them.
"Hello, again, Mrs.Kujo, are you here for your son again?" Ozpin asks before taking another sip of his coffee.
Mrs.Kujo stops in front of Ozpin and Glynda wiping the sweat from her forehead,
"Professor Ozpin, Ms.Glynda, please take me to see my son, I'm so sorry, I heard that John got into trouble again and I came here as fast as I could," Mrs.Kujo says as she bows her head.
Ozpin lets out a little small as Glynda only rolls her eyes and starts walking away.
"Don't worry about it, Mrs.Kujo, your son didn't get in trouble because he started the fight, it was more along the line that your son put six-well know Huntsman in the hospital."
"Why son did what, how could my son do such a thing he doesn't have an aura or a semblance!" Mrs.Kujo cries out,
"Well to start your son wasn't at fault for a starting the fight as I said early, the six Huntsmans are to blame for this altercation," Ozpin says taking another sip of his coffee,
"What do you mean, Professor Ozpin?" Mrs.Kujo says as she stares at Ozpin.
"Well for starters the leader of the six huntsmans had gotten drunk and was harassing a group of young women, and was trying to make them do things that were against our rules," Ozpins says narrowing his eyes before taking another sip of his coffee before taking again,
"Then John came over and told them to stop only for one of the huntsman's teammates to slash at John with his sword, only for the man to go flying back with every bone in his arm broken along with his back being broken in two sperate places," Ozpin states before turning around a corner.
"After that, the other members of the team started attacking John only for the same thing to happen to them," Opzin says as Mrs.Kujo stares at him with a look of disbelief.
"But how could my son do something like that, he is a kind and sweet boy, there is no way that my son could do that even with a semblance," Mrs.Kujo says as she folds her hands and looks at the ground.
"Well, Mrs.Kujo here is the thing, an eye witness said that John did all of this without hitting them once," Ozpin says as he takes another sip of his coffee.
"What, are you sure that they said without even touching them!" Mrs.Kujo yells before taking off down the hallway towards John's cell,
"Professor Ozpin, are you sure that this man is who you think he his?" Glynda asks as she stands by Ozpin's side holding a clipboard,
"Yes, I'm sure of it Glynda, the stories that I heard and the things that I have seen make me more than 100 percent sure that that boy is one of them," Ozpin states before taking the clipboard from Glynda and looking at it.
"I'm almost sure of it," Ozpin whispers to himself before walking down the same hallway that Mrs.Kujo ran down seconds ago.