Backstory

As the world was falling in chaos, a man called Liam went on a search for his family in the huge city of Montreal.  When he got out of his house he heard a huge bang. From afar he saw what looked like a gigantic mushroom of gas. Right then and there he knew what just happened. The ground started shaking. Liam got into his house and proceeded to hide in his basement. When he realized he was going to need food he got out of his basement and outta nowhere a piece of the ceiling fell and hit him straight in the head. He started getting nauseous and collapsed to the ground...

After getting ready to get sent to Russia, Farhan got up and went to his training. He took his car and went all the way to Base Camp 1. He was shocked as there was no one. He checked on his phone and saw that there was an emergency alert. It said: ''Emergency number code 67, we are asking every person of the Montreal region to not get out their houses''. Farhan was wondering what was happening today. Sirens started to go really loud. Farhan took all of his possessions and went back to the training camp bunker. Underground, He felt the ground shaking. He was thinking about the worst. He went to call his friend Liam but there was no signal. Loud screams were heard but he was wondering how was that even possible since he was underground. He said to himself that he would sit this one out and get out the next day. He could only know the time by his military watch...

As Samy was waiting outside of his son's school he was looking at his phone at saw an emergency alert. He got back into his car and turned on the radio all the programs were static except for one who was talking about a safe camp. Samy locked his doors and started panicking. Sirens were heard all over and he started thinking about his son inside the school. The ground started shaking and the part of the school which was in construction collapsed. Samy shooked was just immobile.  His car was sent flying by a force that he couldn't see. The car crashed into a post and Samy's leg was stuck under the seat. He started screaming for help but there was no one. He looked down at his leg and started fainting. before it went dark Samy could only see the buildings collapsing. From that point, everything went dark...

Jacob a person that is very paranoid, was staying at his parents' house during what the radio proclaimed as: ''The end of times''. He and his parents barricaded every single window. They did not know what was coming but they were prepared. After a short while, they heard knocking on the door. They went to check it out through the cracks and it was a man that looked homeless that started screaming for help. Sirens started and he started screaming even louder. The ground started shaking and the guy prayed. They backed up from the door and could only hear screams of pain. The planks got ripped off by a force of immense power and a piece of metal went flying from the door and pierced right threw the head of Jacob's mother. Jacob screamed and ran straight for a huge cabinet he had in his house. He could hear what was going outside and it wasn't pretty. He heard the cries of his father and heard the sound of a knife piercing through skin. He knew what had just happened and started crying. He could also hear the building around him fall apart.