- 47 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Are you sure it's okay for you? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in any way because of this."
Emilia chuckled and placed her hand on Chan's arm, stopping his rambling.

"Don't worry about it too much, okay? I don't mind at all as long as you don't take away the whole blanket."
The two laughed slightly at what she said and Chan plopped down onto the bed, looking up at her.

The two of them decided to share his bed, since they didn't have any extra ones and Emilia didn't want him to sleep on the couch for two weeks straight either. She chuckled as the older stretched out his arms towards her and walked over to the bed, laying down beside him.

He instantly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body closer, the female humming at feeling of his warmth. By then it was already 12am and Emilia was more than exhausted from the flight as well as everything else that's happened that day.

It didn't take long for her eyes to feel heavier and Chan drew soft circles on one of her arms. Her legs tangled with his, she practically laid on top of him since it was only a single bed, but none of the two cared at all, rather enjoying the proximity of their bodies.

Noticing that the female was already asleep, Chan reached down carefully to cover them with the blanket and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, falling asleep soon after as well.

-time skip-

The female was woken up by three males entering the room, curious eyes looking at the couple being all snuggled up.
"They're so cute together. I might get diabetes."
The two other buys snickered at their hyung's words, but nevertheless agreed with what he said.

"Do you think they've done something last night?"
Groans of disgust were heard as well as a light slap.
"I'm sharing my room with Chan hyung. Please don't say such stuff, oh god."

"Don't you guys wanna take a picture? Lasts longer..."
They all stiffened upon hearing Emilia's voice and looked at her with wide eyes.
"How long have you been awake already?"

"I don't know... But long enough I'd say."
The three males looked at her with apologetic smiles and awkwardly turned around before leaving the room. Emilia laughed to herself and shook her head, turning it slightly to look down at Chan's still sleeping figure.

She smiled fondly and almost cooed out loud at the sight of his pouty lips, him looking so adorable with his puffy face. The female went up with one hand to brush his bangs away from his closed eyes and rested her hand on his cheek right after.

The older hummed softly and leaned more into her touch, the female chuckling quietly at his action. It didn't take him long tho to open his eyes as well and he looked around the room until their gazes met.

"Good morning."
Chan smiled at her and let out another soft hum.
"Good morning to you too, baby."
Emilia immediately blushed at the pet name and broke the eye contact, silently giggling to herself.

The male then wrapped both his arms around her and pulled down a bit more so that she was laying right on top of him once again. She blushed even harder at this and placed her hands on one of his arms at the sudden action, directly feeling his flexed biceps.

"I think I could get used to such mornings."
The female agreed with his words and relaxed more into his touch, softly humming too this time.
"What time is it tho?"

"A bit after 9am."
Chan groaned at that and tightened his hold around her waist a bit.
"I don't wanna get up. How about we cuddle a bit more?"
She chuckled at his words and turned her head so that she could get a good view of his face.

"I'm sure the boys have already made breakfast and are just waiting for us to get up too."
Chan pouted upon hearing her words and Emilia leaned up to leave a soft peck on his lips.

Grinning instantly, he leaned down to connect their lips once more and both of them smiled into the sweet kiss. Not getting enough of his lips, the female sat up and leaned her body forwards, tilting her head a bit as well to deepen the kiss.

Her hands resting on both his cheeks, the couple continued to kiss each other as suddenly the door opened.
"Hey, Emilia. Minho hyung told me you're awake already so I- Oh god!"

The couple immediately broke away from each other and looked up at the youngest, his eyes widened due to shock.
"I- I'll just- Breakfast- Ready."
Jeongin turned around again and left the room in a hurry, leaving the two others in shock too.

"Oh no. We shocked the baby."
Chan laughed quietly at his girlfriend's words and shrugged.
"I guess he just didn't expect this."
Emilia turned her head again to give him a look and the older smiled innocently, leaning up again to press his lips on hers.

"You really like my lips, huh?"
He shrugged once again and smirked shortly, moving strands of hair away from her face.
"I could kiss you all day long, not gonna lie."

The younger instantly blushed at his flirty words and was quick to get up from his lap. Chan whined quietly at this and looked at her with a pout.
"Come on, Chris. I don't want the food to get cold."
Emilia smiled at him and turned her body around, leaving the room soon after.

Entering the living room, she was quick to be greeted by seven other males and wished them a 'good morning' as well.
"Food is in the kitchen. Just feel like you're at home."
The girl smiled gratefully at the guys and nodded, making her way straight to the kitchen.

"Where is Chan hyung by the way?"
Emilia looked at Hyunjin as soon as she got back to the living room and chuckled softly.
"He didn't wanna get up, but I think it won't take long anymore until he joins us."
The seven laughed at her words and nodded, telling her how Chan liked to stay in bed longer than them if he actually slept great for once.

"Emilia, how about you join and go with us to our performance today?"

•——————————————————————•