- 75 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Emilia honey, could you please answer the front door? I'm quite busy right now!"
Groaning quietly and rolling her eyes, the young female got up from her bed and put her phone away, not appreciating the way her mom prevented her from watching the VAV 'Poison' music video until the end.

Rubbing her eyes, she opened the door to her apartment and pressed the button which would open the main door, turning her body to see who stepped in after opening the heavy door. Her eyes immediately widened and she couldn't believe what she just saw in front of her.

"Hey, baby~"
Tears immediately filled Emilia's eyes and she ran down the stairs as fast as possible, almost tripping in the process.
"CHRIS!"

The older male laughed softly as he caught her immediately and wrapped his strong arms around her in a tight hug, smiling brightly right in the moment he did so.
"Hello, beautiful. It's been quite a while, huh?"

"W-What are you doing here? I mean, I'm more than happy right now but this is so unexpected."
Chan smirked slightly at her as soon as they pulled away a bit and shrugged his shoulders.
"Let's say I've gotten a little help from a few people so that this plan would succeed."

"Wait... Do my parents even know about this? And did you come alone? Where are you gonna stay? Oh god, Chris, you're actually here."
The male smiled at her rambling and shut her up my cupping her cheek with one hand and pecking the other one.

"Yeah, I did come alone. The company didn't allow the others to come due to safety reasons and actually I'm going to stay here since your mom said it wa-"
He didn't get to finish since another female voice suddenly spoke up and caught the couple's attention.

"I've set this all up with Elizabeth since she told me how badly you wanted to see your boyfriend again. That's why all of us planned this behind your back and seems like this plan was more than successful. Anyways, come on up, kids, and get his stuff to your room. I bet he's exhausted from the long flight."

Chan's eyes widened as he heard Emilia's mom speaking in English so fluently and bowed once she locked eyes with, to which she chuckled at his manners and thought that it was more than adorable. Soon after, the older female walked back into the apartment and Emilia chuckled slightly, resting her head on his built chest.

"Your mom's English is so good. I'm honestly surprised."
Nodding at his words, the younger female eventually pulled away from his embrace completely and grabbed his bag which he brought along with his suitcase.

"Yes, she's pretty fluent, not like my dad. So I'll most likely translate what he says every time the two of you are gonna have a conversation."
Chan hummed in response and looked down at her, his brown eyes sparkling as they locked with hers.

Lost in the moment, he suddenly placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, causing her to hold onto his shoulder with her free hand. After that, the to of them found their lips moving against each other and smiled right into the kiss, having missed doing this way too much and for way too long.

Emilia pulled away a bit after and gave him a soft smile, taking a step back and starting to walk up the stairs with his bag in her right hand and him following right behind her.
"Just take your shoes off here and you can leave your jacket either here as well or in my roo- OH GOD, MY ROOM!"

Chan was surprised at her sudden raise in voice and didn't say anything at first, just watching as his girlfriend blushed a deep shade of red.
"This is honestly so embarrassing. Y'all should have told me you were coming so that I could have put down all my posters..."

The older male immediately smiled teasingly at what she said but internally cooed, thinking it was really cute of her to still hang up posters in her room.
"I don't mind, really. I also have a few Stray Kids posters in my studio, so you're all good."

"Yeah maybe, but my room's decoration is crazy. I meant it."
Simply shrugging, he told her that he doesn't care and finally took off his shoes, just waiting for her to enter the apartment.

Sighing in defeat, Emilia knew she couldn't do anything about it anymore anyway at this point and led Chan into her apartment, being greeted by her mom smirking at the two of them. After introducing her boyfriend properly to her and them exchanging a few words, she eventually went with him to her bedroom's door and opened it with her head hanging low.

"Oh wow..."
Blushing once again, she finally raised her head and watched him as he looked around her bedroom, analyzing and taking in every detail about it.

"You even have my 'I AM NOT' poster? I'm impressed."
Smiling sheepishly, the younger female entered the room and closed the door behind her, exposing even more posters that were hung up on it.

"It was really hard to find, y'know. And I'm literally so sorry. You must think I'm crazy or something by now..."
Chan chuckled and turned his head, turning around and walking over to her again.

Taking both her hands into his larger ones, he smiled softly and rubbed over her knuckled slowly with his thumbs.
"I don't mind it at all. This just shows me that you genuinely like Stray Kids and, y'know, me."

Playfully slapping his chest with a freed hand, she rolled her eyes at his words and just looked at him in silence. The two of them didn't say anything at all and rather enjoyed being with each other in that very moment.

"I've missed you so freaking much those past two months, baby. You don't know how badly I wanna kiss you again."
Emilia noticed how his face inched closer to her and let out a shaky breath as their noses almost touched.

"Then just kiss me, Chris. Please..."
Not hesitating for a single second, the male immediately pressed his plump lips onto hers, but this time more passionately than earlier when they've kissed at the bottom of staircase.

Nibbling slightly on her lower lip, Chan tugged softly on it too before pulling away from the kiss, resting his forehead against hers. The two of them smiled softly and rubbed their noses against each other while giggling softly, eventually wrapping each their arms around the other's body and hugging once again.

They could finally hold tightly onto each other. They could finally feel complete again.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:
Surprise? 🤩🤙🏻