Dont Ruin a Good Thing

As I was causally watching a cooking show on food network, I heard my front door open and close. Any sane person would be freaked out but I wasn't because I knew it either had to be my family or dumbass; and bingo it was dumbass.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said before she could fully come into my bedroom.

"That's the first thing you say to me" dumbass said as she tried to kiss me but I moved her head away.

"Yeah, again why are you here?" I said with an attitude. I didn't even want to be in her presence after what happened two days ago.

"I can't just pop up on my baby" she said looking me deep in the eyes as she leaned down to kiss me. "And don't move my face again" she said as she gently grabbed my neck and placed her lips on mine.

As her sneaky tongue slid into my mouth, I felt myself slipping into the deep end but I knew I was unwilling to let go of the anger I had for her.

"Stop for real" I said after slowly pushing her off of me. Yes, I was turned on but who cares I'm mad at her.   " you need to leave and leave that key on the counter on your way out" I said as i unpaused the tv and continueddddddddddddddddddddddddd to watch the show.

"Nahh we need to talk about the other night and I wanna fix your attitude" she said but whispered the last part seductively in my ear as she slid her right hand from my stomach to my clothed pussy. "mmhm baby, you always ready for me huh?" She moaned into my ear as she rubbed me. I wish I could say she didn't turn me on but she knew that was a lie by how wet I was.

" you gon let me eat my pussy" she said as she gently grabbed my neck again with her left hand and made me look at her.

"You didn't want it the other day, it wasn't yours then. Fuck out of here" I said with a slight moan because she was still rubbing my pussy. I slapped her right hand away and set up. " here you come bothering when I'm supposed to be chilling... go mess with some other bitch."

"Nahh, I'm trying to mess with you" she said before capturing my lips in hers. At first I didn't kiss back but her lips were so hypnotizing that I eventually ended up French kissing her back. As we kissed, her sneaky ass decided to pull my tights and panties down to mid -thigh. When I tried to pull away and protest, she grabbed me by my neck with her left hand and kept our lips attached before slowly rubbing my clit with her other hand. Her soft yet thick fingers felt like heaven as she continued to work my hardened clit. I was on cloud nine but as she continued, I thought about how she rejected me and somehow us fucking didn't feel like the best thing to do even though it felt amazing.

"OMG, stop" I moaned out as she finally let me come up for air. I didn't know if I really wanted to stop but I did know that she had hurt my feelings and I couldn't just let her get away with it.

"you really want me to stop?" she said while looking me in the eyes as she slowly plunged two fingers into my pussy. I gasped as I kept eye contact with her. Fuck, she knew just what to do just to keep me going. " you want me to stop this??" She said while fingering me slowly and deeply before speeding up her pace.

As I was about to reply, I heard the secret knock going off at my door and I knew it had to be my closest friends. The reason why we even had it was because they walked in on us one night since they had a key.

"Yeah, stop... I have company" I said while still in a daze. This girl really had me wrapped around her finger.

"Man, fuck" she groaned out as she reluctantly slid her fingers out of my wet pussy. She looked so frustrated that I almost felt bad for her; almost. "They always show up at the worst times" she said as she seductively licked all of my juices off of her fingers while I made sure to pull my tights back up. " Wouldn't you much whether have my tongue devouring that pussy."