Before The Martial Bliss

I sat at the table in Charlie's cafe waiting for my best friend Alex to show up. Normally, she would be here before me but today she was ten minutes late.
TEXT MESSAGE
Me: Dude, where are you?
                                       read

Me: So you're not gonna reply
                                            read

Me: Okay, I'm just gonna leave
                                               read

Alex: Noooo don't, here I come

"Hey, you're Jessy right?" A really beautiful girl said as she approached the table that I was at.

"Yes, how did you know my name?" I said in confusion. I was a little freaked out.

"Alex didn't tell you about me or this?" She said while gesturing between us when she said 'this'.

"Nooo, what's going on?" I said while shaking my head.

"Alex is my co-worker and one day, I told her that I thought you were cute when you came in to drop something off for her. Yesterday she texted me saying that you wanted to meet me and I needed to here at this address. I really thought you knew about this" she said with a sad expression on her face.

"I'm going to kill Alex" I mumbled before responding to what this unknown girl said to me.

"I'm sorry that she lied to you but I had no clue that you coming here to see me. I thought I was meeting Alex here"

"Well I'm sorry to inconvenience you. I'll just be on my way" she said before turning heading to the door.

"Wait..." I said running to catch up with her after pondering over if I should just let her leave. "There's no point of leaving when you're already here. Come back in and chill with me" I continued as I smiled at her. She seemed like a pretty cool chick plus Alex wouldn't try to hook me up with someone that wasn't a good person.

"Sure why not. I'm Draya by the way" she said as we started to walk back towards the cafe.

"Nice to meet you Draya" I said while opening the door for her.

"Nice to finally meet you" she said smiling up at me.

And the rest was history...