Martial bliss

"What's my name?" Jessy said as she stroked in and out of Draya's tight wet pussy. As her fingers pushed in and out of her, Jessy felt her juices gliding down her own thighs. She was so turned on by the scene displayed in front of her. Her beautiful wife led out in front of her with her legs spread wide open just for her as she took every stroke that Jessy gave to her.

"Baabbbbyyyy!" Draya screamed out as her legs started to shake; she couldn't take it anymore. She was so close to cumming.

"You like that shit, huh?" Jessy said as she roughly thrusted her fingers deep inside her pussy before slowly pulling it out. She repeated it a few times before deciding to switch to a slower pace.

"Yes baby... please fuck me harder, I'm so close" Draya moaned out as she tried not to pass out from all the pleasure she was getting. Though she would never admit it to Jessy, she loved when her wife teased her. But, Jessy knew since Draya always got extremely wet every time she teased her and that's why she always did it.

Instead of listening to Draya's demands, Jessy slid her fingers completely out of her and replaced them with her tongue.

"Awwww, fuckkkk baby please" Draya screamed out as she grabbed Jessy's curly puff to try and control her wife's movement but it was no use as Jessy savagely ate her soaked pussy. "Baby I can't take it anymore" she continued to scream out as she threw her head back.

Jessy's tongue thrusted faster and faster into her as she begged for her to slow down. Draya was seconds away from squirting all over her beautiful wife's face.

"Babbyyyy!!!!" She moaned as her legs continued to shake rapidly. She was completely caught off guard by Jessy quickly sliding her thick tongue from her pussy to her throbbing clit and continued to work her magic.

"Awwweee, baby I'm cominnngggg" Draya screamed to the top of her lungs as she released all over Jessy's face.

"Baby, how I make you feel?" Jessy said as she climbed her body and kissed her wife's juicy lips.

"Sooo fucking good like always" Draya said while licking off her juices from Jessy's lips and chin before planting a kiss on her lips.

"I love you girl" Jessy said while staring deep into Draya's eyes.

" I love you baby, wait until I recover because I'm about to fuck the life out of you" she moaned out as she rubbed her soft hands up and down her wife's nude body. She loved everything about her wife from her perky breast to her thick thighs but what she loved the most was her amazing soul.

" baby, I'm ready when you are " Jessy said seductively before she ran her tongue along Draya's bottom lip, asking for entrance to her mouth, before slowly sliding her warm tongue into Draya's mouth.
As they French kissed, they continued to explore each other's body; enjoying how each other's body fit perfectly against the other. You may have thought that this was their honeymoon but in this very moment, they were celebrating their 5th anniversary and they were still enjoying the martial bliss of getting hitched.