Unanswered texts

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I'm sorry for the way I've treated you in the past. I wanna make it up to you.
Sent 3:35pm (December 12,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I never meant to hurt you. I was foolish for ghosting you. I just wasn't ready for a connection with you.
Sent 8:26 am (December 14,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: You were right, okay!! I was fucking around with everyone but you because your energy is just too much for me. I don't think I'm at a place in my life to receive it.
Sent 5:09 pm (December 23,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I know I did you wrong but can we talk about this?? Can I make it up to you? Can we just reconcile and start over?
Sent 7:34 pm (December 23,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: okay maybe I did stare at you and have an interest in you but I was too prideful to admit it and now i regret it.
Sent 11:11 pm (December 24,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: Merry Christmas or happy holidays... which ever you like best. I know I made promises that I never kept because I'm a coward and it sucks because you've probably moved on by now.
Sent 2:50 pm (December 25,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I didn't just want to be friends with you... and you know that but I tried to make you believe that that's all that I wanted. I'm just wasn't used to be attracted to someone like you.
Sent 7:39 pm (December 25,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I liked you damn it but I was still too caught up on my ex and never even gave you a chance.
Sent 8:45 am (December 26,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I continue to keep tabs on you through social media because I regret how everything went but I have a hard time communicating that I'm sorry and that I adore you.
Sent 6:30 pm (December 28,2019)

1(xxx)xxx-xxxx: I'm so so sorry for the way it went down and how I acted like everything was okay when it wasn't. I hope that you can forgive me one day even though you may never want to speak to me again. I hope you meet someone who can give you everything that I was too chicken shit to give to you. You deserve someone who takes the time to get to know you inside out and doesn't make promises that they cannot keep... wishing you the best xoxo
Sent 11:59 (December 31,2019)