Im Here...Forever ~ Steve

So this story is set in the time were Steve gets the shit beat outta him but Johnathan is already dating Nancy (Jancy for life)

I've know Jonathan since before he even knew Nancy. I've liked him for years. But no she gets him. Not just his love but all of him. It's like I don't even know him anymore. I walk into school and see Steve looking all upset so I walk up to him. "Hey Steve are you ok?" I ask genuinely worried. "They fucked us both over. Me, I deserve that shit but you, you really don't" he said seemingly really upset. "It's ok Steve and,no you don't deserve this what did you do to deserve anything like that?" I said grabbing his arm to calm him down. "It's not and I'm an ass that's why I deserve this." He's said sounding super upset and fucking adorable. "I swear you are so cute" I whispered. "Thanks you are too" He said scaring me. I didn't know that he heard me but when I found out he did I ran. I instantly ran to my next class. Luckily my last class. The only one without The hottest person I know... Steve. I know I said I liked Jonathan but I've liked Steve for just a little longer and now... He knows.
* time skip to after Steve and Jonathan fought and Tommy and Carol are buying Steve his medicine except Jonathan and Steve started fighting because Steve called you his girl and Jonathan got jealous *
( Y/N's POV )
I pull up to a store to buy some food because I was hungry. (don't judge me ok). When I step out I see Steve with a messed up face but shit he still looks so fucking hot. "Steve what the hell happened" I ask him genuinely concerned about him. "It was nothing" Steve said like his face wasn't covered in blood. "Steve please tell me what happened baby" I said letting baby slip but I didn't really care and he already knew I liked him so what do I care. Steve sighed. "Me and Jonathan got into a fight" he told me looking ashamed. "What why baby. What happened?" I asked. "Nothing you'll think it's stupid" He said not looking at me. "Nothing you could say would be as stupid as Jonathan right now" I said trying to make Steve laugh. Which luckily worked. "He punched me because I called you my girl" he said looking down at the ground. I walked closer until I was in between his legs. His face never left the ground so I carefully grabbed his chin and made him look at me. He looked in my eyes trying to find some emotion. A sign that I loved him back. He then tried to look at the ground but I once again grabbed his face. But this time I kissed him. The kiss sent waves of joy shooting up my spine. "I love you Steve" I say very ecstatic that he called me his. "I-I love you too baby" he says back seeming both upset and happy. "And I'm sorry" he said facing the floor once again. "Why are you sorry baby" I ask. "Because I don't deserve to be with you. I mean look at you. You're gorgeous and so sweet and I feel like you deserve so much better than me because I'm an ass and everybody knows it." Steve said obviously poring out his feelings. "Steve listen to me you are not an ass and I'm the one who doesn't deserve you because as much as you say you're and ass and that people don't like you I'm absolutely in love with you" I said poring out my emotions as well. "Well at least I'm not like Jonathan I'm here... forever."