Chapter 5

JB was about to burst with happiness
now that he can shower jinyoung, with the long awaited love locked inside his heart, ready to overflow.

He wore a black hoodie and shorts since he remebered how jinyoung admired him with hearty eyes when he wore black..
He could hear the secret hidden whisper'u look hot jeabummie~' ringing in his ears.

Lost in such deep dreamy thoughs,he did not forget to get flowers since it will mark another fresh start for their love,after all the problems,stress they have been through.

He appeared in front of jinyoung's apartment door,heart beating fast,lips tempting, but he was capable of managing his cool attitude since he had a doubt jinyoungie would be mad at him for not caring about him for the last 2 months.

It was not like that though,he always threw quick worried glances at jinyoungie,which he totally ignored being in a happy chat with other members,offering jb a cold shoulder.

Jaebeom rang the bell,he could imagine jinyoungie's foot steps behind the door,his precious babe slowly coming closer to him.

'Hello,jeabeom'jinyoung greeted.
Jb was longing to hear his name coming through jinyoung's plump pink lips specially calling out for him.

Jb's mouth half opened,seeing how grogeous jinyoung appeared in a white shirt,his things treasured and dispalyed well in brown tight jeans which made jb go insane,wanting to lock his lips with him,his hands admiring this beauty which belongs only to him,showing how much he missed jinyoung through out the comeback.

'How long are u gonna stare at me lim jaebom,aren't you gonna come in?'
Jinyoung asked in an,irritated,
ordering manner which made jb come back to his senses.

He called my full name,he is being cold right now,my guess was right.
"ah,jeabeomahh~collect yourself"he said to himself,offering jinyoung the roses he brought,softly murmuring,
'it has been a long time jinyoungie~
Here,i got this for you',making jinyoung's heart melt,face lighting up, forming an uncontrollable happy proud smile..

Unfortunaley,jb barely noticed it,his head hanging down,trying to organise his thoughts,making plans how to own his peachynyongie all to himself again.

But he did not knew that he missed a golden moment,since jinyoung was struggling so hard not to loose himself in jb's hands,making a false attempt to turn his actor mode on, in order to protect his pride, though he very well knew he already failed.
...

But he did not knew that he missed a golden moment,since jinyoung was struggling so hard not to loose himself in jb's hands,making a false attempt to turn his actor mode on, in order to protect his pride, though he very well knew he already failed

Many more parts are coming,hope u will keep in touch with thia story,which means the world to me ahgha fam!😭💚