Chapter 4

Jinyoung rushed home after finishing work..
He was both excited and happy to meet him but he tried to be apathetic since jb ignored him a lot before getting the Daesang(grand award) at ASA.
But his mind got a flash how jeabum was holding onto him throughout the award accepting speech,suddenly blushing remebering how jb swipe his back from top to bottom secretly,when he ran to him on the middle of the stage.

It was me who ran to him,he just waited since i was running like a fool

At least he should have answered my calls,he was enjoying with markson,leaving me with yugeom, why search me now?'
Jinyoung thought like the immature,jealous baby as he is in love. 
He was well aware it was due to jb's stress and problems at the company but his blind heart in love did not want to accept it.
However,jinyoung took a long bath carefully massaging and applying lotions on his body,apperciating his hard abs through the mirror.
While applying jel on his silky black hair,he became red thinking tht he was about to have the moment he has been desperate for a long time.

"Let me wear the brown tight jeans and a white shirt,the jeans will do, right?,"😉
He winked to himself in the mirror,quickly feeling embarrased of how much of a fool he was in love.

You guys must be getting bored,
i am sry,
This is just my imagination,
Hope ahagha fam and the readers will give me support since this is my 1st one..
Anything you feel about this?tell me in the comments kindly please.
I will burst in happiness if u have liked this.💚🤗
Thank youu~~~