Chapter 8

With his precious jinyoungie in between his hands,

Jb murmured in a hot,manly voice,'Jinyoungie~i am ready to give you everything u need tonight,let me fulfil ur every dream,May I?'

'Jinyoungie~i am ready to give you everything u need tonight,let me fulfil ur every dream,May I?'

Jinyoung nodded eargerly.

At that very second,he felt a tight kiss on his lips,jeabeom's tounge exploring every corner of his mouth,making him groan with happieness.

Jinyoung's handsome hands were clasping jb's sexy back,he brushed his pinky lips through jb's neck,sucking his adam apple,leaving a joyful shiver down his spine..

Jb took off his hoodie,his messy hair falling on his face,eyes fixed on jinyoung.

He ripped off jinyoung's shirt fast,pulling down the trouser,playing hard with his nipples,marking jinyoungie all to himself.
They could feel the dicks arising with intense temptation.

Jinyoung quickly responded by taking off jb's short,licking & sucking through his hot abs,coming down to his boxer,full with jb's huge dick,which was already a boner.

Nyoung looked at jb's eyes,he gave a lustful apporving smile stroking jinyoungie's hair,slapping and grabing his hot chick peachy tightly,while jinyoung kept on treasuring jb's dick, giving him the best feeling in the world..

'Jinyoungie~,it is coming babe,'
jb mouthed out softly.
jinyoungie with utmost pleasure,was swallowing all his cums so willingly since it was the pure taste of jb,he missed all day long..

Jinyoung begged jb while turning around, 'Do me jebeommie~In me please....'

With that one request,the vision of milky white big peachy in front,made jaebeom uncontrollable as he bit the bouncing cheeks,sucking everything into his mouth.

He was worried whether jinyoungie is hurt,but he heard him crying out,
'Keep on,i want more'

Power turned on,Jb started thursting his hard dick with all his energy,
making jinyoung red with the irresistable pain and desire..

Jinyoung could feel the popping veins of jeabeommie inside him,filling him up with his warm,thick juice..
They stayed till they could no more..

Reaching the climax,both were holding hands tight like there is no tomorrow,giving out loud moans of satisfaction.
....

I am not a native english speaker,i lack vocabulary and grammar.😭
Sry if i did bad in hooking them up..i just had to.😅