Chapter 6

'Let's have dinner',jinyoung said adjusting his tone,while his full spirit in body kept rebeling looking at jb's
hot face and body,which is slightly moving up and down sexily in rhythm of his breathing.

Jinyoung took a quick look at jb's huge crotch,since they were all alone,why not have a peek?
From Jb's head to toe,his wide shoulders just right to rest jinyoung's head,his hot abs,manly hands with fingers ready to explore,messy long hair with an intense gaze,i want him in me,the only soul i believe,my soulmate jebeommie~
Jinyoung could not help the arousing desire inside his mind..

He pulled jeabeommie closer suddenly,which stratled jb,tasting jeabeommie's lip,hands on jaebeom's waist tightly hugging him...
Jb did not hestitate to grab
jinyoung's neck,step by step deepning the soft kiss, tounges fighing in dominance, which let out little moans,giving out embarrsing sounds from both of them.
Jb's one hand was pinching jinyoungie's bouncy ass cheeks,slowly teasing his baby jinyoungie,since he could feel their dicks arising, brushing against each other..

Jinyoung turned bright red when they cut the kiss to breathe,his breath got messier and heavier..
He blamed himself for giving in so easliy,though he acted high around him during the whole month.

Quickly turning his guards on,
He turned other side,while jb was still trying hard to cling onto him..

Jinyoung gestured the dinning table.
They sat down and ate quietly,staring down at their plates having a cold slience in the atmosphere.
But jb was cutely glancing over jinyoung's serious face from time to time when eating,like he always do.
....

But jb was cutely glancing over jinyoung's serious face from time to time when eating,like he always do

Sry for the short chapter,bare with me..😅😅

💚💚

.