3 Introductions

It's been three days since they found the girl and the creatures. There were still no leads on the girl, it seemed as if she doesn't exist in this world. It's lunch time, and the Avengers are all eating sandwiches in the kitchen.

After they were done they were just hanging out and chatting a little when Jarvis' voice speaks through the helicarrier's system.

"Sir, the girl is moving," Jarvis says.

The squirrel runs into the room. "Chuu pah!" she says and runs back the way she came.

The Avengers rush out the room down the hall.

Bruce went up to the girl and felt her forehead. The fever is gone? That was rather fast.

The squirrel is nudging at the girl's face along with some licking. The other creatures surround the bed the girl is on, rubbing against her arms leaning off the bed. The girl's eyes are closed but moves her head a little ways from the licking but the squirrel continues. The girl giggles a little. ~"Q-quit... it... that tickles."~

"Chu pah! Chu chu pah chuuuu!" the squirrel squeaks.

~"Pachy... Pachirisu?"~ the girl says in some language that wasn't English. She reaches her hand up to pet the squirrel.

"Chuuu..." the squirrel coos happily.

The girl's eyes slowly open but quickly close again.

"Can you hear me? I'm gonna lift your bed upright," Bruce says, pressing a button that lifts the girl upright.

The girl's eyes open revealing beautiful galaxy-like eyes and met with Bruce's. ~"W-who are you?"~

"What language is she speaking?" Tony asks.

"It might be Japanese," Clint says.

"Jarvis, ask her if she can speak English," Tony says.

~"Do you speak English?"~ Jarvis asks in Japanese.

"Yes, sorry..." the girl says.

"You speak English really well," Clint says.

"I was born speaking English, but later I switched to Japanese," the girl says.

"So, you're bilingual?" Tony asks.

"More like multilingual. I can speak French too," the girl says.

"Cool," Tony says.

"My name is Bruce. What's your name?" Bruce asks, getting straight to the point along with checking her wounds. They're half way healed... How is that possible? A wound that deep shouldn't of healed this quickly. I must ask.

"Umm..." the girl says unsure, looking at the canine.

'They seem to be safe enough to trust, even if I don't want to,' the canine sends to just her telepathically.

The girl hesitates, but speaks. "Miranda... Snow from... Twinleaf Town."

"How old are you?" Bruce asks.

"16... " Miranda says.

"Good job with the age Jarvis," Steve says.

"Jarvis?" Tony calls out.

"Thank you master Steve. Already on it sir," Jarvis says. After a few seconds Jarvis speaks again. "Sir, nobody named Miranda Snow or Twinleaf Town found in any database."

"What was that?" Miranda asks, looking around the room at bit freaked.

"Jarvis? He's my... let's say... computer butler... helper... guy," Tony says trying to sum it down to make sense.