Distortion World

I believe I will have one more chapter after this. I'm so sad...
...---...---...
Chapter 16

Distortion World

...---...---...

The next morning...

Bruce wakes up with Eevee lying on top of him. He gently rubs her head and looks over towards Miranda's bed. All the pokemon are there, but Miranda is not. Bruce sits up straight in the bed making Eevee have a rude awakening.

"Eeev!" Eevee complains.

"Sorry... Miranda is gone..." Bruce says.

Eevee looks over to Miranda's bed. "EEV!" she shouts causing the other pokemon to wake up.

"Miranda's gone!" Lucario says right when he wakes. "Her bag is gone too."

"Where would she go?" Gardevoir asks.

"I didn't feel any movement this morning... She must've teleported," Lucario says.

"Where though?" Gardevoir asks again.

"We should notify Tony and the others," Bruce says.

They runs up towards the rooms and bang on everyone's doors. They all answer at the same time.

"Miranda's gone!" they yell all in sync.

"What!?" they respond in sync.

"She's not on her bed," Bruce says.

"Jarvis," Tony says.

"Yes, sir?" Jarvis asks.

"Is Miranda in the mansion?" Tony asks.

"No, she is not," Jarvis says.

"She better not be pulling her tricks again," Tony says. "Pull up outside security cameras." Jarvis pulls them up. "Play from the moment we went to bed to now in fast forward." The video runs through and there on the screen is Miranda walking through the front. Tony looks at the time it was. "6 am! What time is it now?"

Steve looks at his watch. "10am," he says.

"She's been gone for 4 hours!?" Tony yells.

"I guess it's time to go find your daughter, Stark," Clint says.

"Yeah," Tony says. "Let's go!" He starts down the hall with Clint staring at him in shock. He didn't fuss with him for it this time.

"I would recommend you change out of your pajamas, sir," Jarvis says.

Tony looks down at his Ironman pajama pants. "After we change out of our pajamas!"

Everyone quickly changes and runs out the door.

...

The next morning Miranda's pov...

I wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling and careful look at my surroundings. After seeing my pokemon and Bruce, I feel much safer. The room I'm in is the lab and I'm in medical need. I reach up to my nose and feel the wrapping for it. I telekinetically remove the needles from my arm and everything else connected to me. Then I teleport to the front yard taking my bag with me.

I breathe in the morning air and slowly relax. "I think, I'm gonna go for a walk," I say and teleport out the front gates. I take on last glance at the mansion and turn to walk down the street. I'll be back before they wake up...

I continue down the street and pass by a few people. Obviously, they're in a rush to go to work because they don't even pay attention to me. Of course there is on occasion I'll get a few glances, probably because of my silver hair or the fact my nose is bandaged.