¹⁶

going to georgia ; aaron west and the roaring twenties

epilogue

the pair spent most of their time together, but they never talked like they did before. like the transition from friends to lovers was just a little too rough.

it was like sam was still scared and colby was still distant.

jake still brought colby flowers and kat still sent letters from canada.

they love they have for eachother was intense, but they didnt know how to handle it, or get a grip on it.

but when colby came home and saw sam sitting on his couch, or when sam would grab onto colbys hand during a car ride, there was something undeniable about it.

they made it work. they made their crazy lifes and busy schedules together.

when they decided they were ready to go back to YouTube, they decided to make a real coming out video this time.

colby didn't have to lie, and sam had figured out that sometimes the best things in life are the ones that don't go according to plan.

they made their crazy life work. sam would still sing in the car and colby would still sit out on the balcony. but they did them together.

and when sam comes home late one night, to a trail of rose petals he knows exactly where to follow. when he opens the door, the sight is beyond beautiful. rose are scattered everywhere, but most importantly, colbys there, in his classic red and black going out outfit.

but he's on one knee, and sams eyes start to fill with tears.

he says yes, not even needing the question. colby slips the diamond laced band around sams finger as he can't help but smile and hold him close.

they make love for the first time that night. it's a little messy, the boy category having been very low between the two.

but it's perfect for them.

everything is going to be just fine.

YAY here we have it angels, i know. i am incredibly proud of this book this is the first book ive ever actually finished.

also thank you for almost 10k reads!! thats beyond insane. like I'm very grateful and don't deserve it. it means so much to me.

love you all so much.

p.s. new solby in the works? wink wink