Meeting

Nightmare's P.O.V I yelled for everyone to come downstairs. They came rushing down the stairs and all took their seats. Cross beside Killer. Horror across from me. Dust was beside Horror."The dumb idiots sent us a letter saying to meet them at the park.. I want to take a vote. Be honest, I'll know when you're lying." They all nodded in agreement. "All votes for going. Of course Dust and Cross raised their hands. Horror looked at Killer. Killer raised his hand Horror kept his hand down. "All voted for not going. Horror didn't feel embarrassed when he raised his hand. "Ok. We are going than. Get your asses dressed please." They all rushed upstairs. Nightmare was the last one to head upstairs.

Horror's P.O.V
I got dressed quickly not wanting to upset our boss. I walked out my room only to be yanked inside boss's office. "Excuse me boss.. What am I doing here." "If this is a attack, I want you to be fighting. Okay?" His voice was calming, so smooth as well. "Okay." He took me back out his office. The gang was there already. "Ok, let's go now." We all walked out the door and started walking to the park. It was silent half way until boss said something. "So damn tired" "Yeah, I am as well.." Dust said. "I wanna get this out the way" I said as a reply. We finally already there. We looked around, It was empty, Until we saw Dream pop in front of us. "Heya!" Dream said happy and all. "What do you want from us?" "I just wanted us all to meet up here! You're gang clearly likes our company." "E-Eh?" Boss looked over at Dust snuggling Blue smiling and blushing. Cross was staring at Dream also blushing. Cross and Dream are dating, Dust and Blue are dating, Killer and Outer are dating, And Error and Ink are dating. Leaving me and boss Single as a Pringle. We was totally fine with that. After some talking and snuggling and kissing. We left, The Star Sanses also did after cleaning up.
Nightmare's P.O.V
I had a bit of fun talking to my brother. Though Cross kept taking Dream away. I was fine being single. I just wish I wasn't. I sat in my office chair as I heard a small knock.........
End of Chapter One Words:399

Jk
I told them to come in. It was Horror. He hid something behind his back. "Hey b-boss!" "Hello Horror" He took the Nightmare roses from being his back. It was Nightmare flowers. They smelt like the ocean where I loved going when I was little. I took that flowers blushing. "How did you know?" "Your name is Nightmare, so I thought you would like them" "Well uhm Thanks. I put them in a vase on my desk/table. That's when I felt a little something for Horror..

Now this is the end. I hoped you enjoy. Also credits to the person who made the picture on the top. Word Count:517.