Love?

Horror P.O.V
I walked downstairs to see boss sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked alone so I carefully walked over to Nightmare but loud enough for him to notice. "Heya Boss" "Hello" "Can I watch this show with you?" "Sure why not?" I sat beside Nightmare giving him his space so he doesn't feel cramped. After the show I got up started to walk away. "Thanks for spending some time with me." "No Problem!" I proceed to walk away. Then I walked up the stairs to my room.
Dust's P.O.V
I was on my phone watching YouTube. Someone knocked on my door. I got up and went over to see who it was. Horror was there. "What do you want?" "I need your help with something. It's about dating..." Horror said "You came to the perfect guy step right in.." Horror walked inside. Then closed the door behind him. "First you of course gotta know if they like you back. Or if you have a friendship. So, who is the lucky one? "Don't you dare laugh I was cut your dick off if you do. Horror said and then added "I have a crush on Nightmare" No shit Sherlock. You guys always blush around each other. I said rolling my eye-socketsAnyway, This is gonna be a tricky one. First things first, ask him out. With a calming voice a soft tone. I recommend you do it at a park. He likes outside, No shoo shoo go ask your soon to be husband. "Shut up Dust" Horror walked out and closed the door behind him.

Horror's P.O.V
I went left in the hallway after exiting Dust's room. He probably doesn't like me back. That would be embarrassing.. It's worth trying though. I knocked on the door a voice answered back. I walked inside. "Hello" He answered back with a hello. "Do you uh want to go to the park with me?" He replied saying he would like that. He stood up and followed me out the door. When we arrived at the park we sat at a bench. He was smiling. He looked so happy. After 20 minutes of talking I think I was ready to tell him how I really feel...