Making Love (Sin Warning)

Please skip if you don't like sin! You've been warned.

Horror's P.O.V
I was chatting with Nightmare, he was holding my hand. "For the last time Nightmare, Hugging isn't cheating" "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure" Nightmare then started rubbing his pelvis. He thought I wouldn't see it since his hand was so low. I almost didn't. "Guessing you're in heat?" "What? No, Not at all." His made it seem like he was telling the truth. I teleported him into my room and I pinned him down. He started blushing. "Let me be top." "Why?" "Because I hate bottom." "Fine.." I teleported us to be flipped and I teleported our clothes off. "Mind me asking, but are you a virgin?" "No..." I was definitely lying. "That means I can slam into you extra fucking hard!" "No! No! I am a virgin..." "Knew it" He put his dick into me slowly and waited. I started crying in pain. After 5 minutes I bucked my hips and nodded for him to start. He started slamming into me at a fast pace. I moaned at loud. "A-Ahh~" He bit into my neck, That officially means I'm his. "NIGHTY! I'M COMING~! "S-Shit! m-me too" He Thrusted into me fast his thrusts started to become sloppy as I came all over our chests. Nightmare then filled me up with cum. He flopped beside me on my bed. "L-Love.. you Horror." "Love y-you to Nighty" Then we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Author's Note:
Heya, I made a sin chapter. Pretty early I know. I hoped you guys enjoy this!