The Beginning

Dream's P.O.V
Before I start I don't put who says something. example: "Hello Blue!" I wouldn't put Dream said at the end of that because that is Dream's font. Because Dream said Blue, It is obvious he is talking to Blue so there is no need to put Blue said at the end of it. With multiple characters I will put (character) said. Enjoy the book!

I walked around UnderSwap looking for US!Papyrus. Just to chat with him. I ran into Blue on the way. "Heya Blue!" "HELLO!" "What are you so excited for?" "Nothing, Just happy to see you." "Do you happen to know where your brother is?" "Probably at our house. I can lead you the way." "Please do." Blue started walking the direction his house is.

        Nightmare's P.O.V
"Of Course I will!" Horror started to cry because he was so happy. He never dated someone before, He hugged me tight and pushed his head in my chest snuggling me. I blushed deeply. Then hugging back. "I love you Nighty..." "Love you too." "My senpai..." (Cross) "He stole my senpai from me! Well it's time to let go Cross.." I saw Cross walking away. He's such a stalker. "Let's go to Underswap and have a snowball fight! But we have to race there by running!" "Deal!" We both got ready facing the direction Underswap is in. "Three.."
"Two..." "ONE!" Horror sprinted off I just stood there I then started to run. "Nightmare is such a slow p-" I bolted past Horror, After 10 minutes Horror finally made it. I started laughing. "Who's the slow poke now?" "Wow! You're really fast. Is that a ability to being corrupted?" "No, I was naturally fast. In my passive form." We saw Dream and Blue. "Hi brother! What did you do to Horror?" "We had a race from the WaterFall to here." "Let me guess.. Nightmare won?" "Yeah." "Good job Nightmare!" " "Thanks!" I smiled from Blue saying good job. I'm so cool. Dream explained what they two was doing. Horror and I then explained what we was doing. Horror and I agreed to follow them. We have nothing else to do anyways.

Author's Note:
Heya! I'm making these chapters non stop! I just really like Horror x Nightmare. I really hope you enjoyed this book. Any pictures I use and or used doesn't belong to me. The Word Count is:400