Chap:31

Stress

Timeskip a few days later:

I have been so stressed out with work lately. My schedule is packed with interviews, meet and greets and concerts to organize. Bts needs to release this new comeback in about 2 months and there is still so much to be done. I've been working late for almost 2 weeks now and I'm really upset I'm not getting to spend time with Jae-Hwa.

I was sorting some papers when my head hurt so badly and the documents ended up scattering all over my desk. My stomach aches as well since I skipped lunch for the past three days . I just haven't been able to get the time to eat. "Ugh I need to get home," I said as I picked up the papers scattered and neatly packed them up.

As I was about to leave the building, I rushed to the bathroom and I threw up. I felt so sick. I then left to go pick up Jae-Hwa from Jimin's place. "Hey," he said "Hi mommy!" "Hi babygirl did you have fun." She nodded happily. "Hey Y/n are you ok?" He asked with somewhat worry in his tone. "Uhh yeah fine why?" "Well I know you wanted to loose weight but you look skinny, and your eyes look tired."
"No I'm fine thanks for asking " I replied shooting him a smile. "O-ok" he responded.

When I arrived home my head was literally spinning. I changed into my pajamas and Jae-Hwa  was watching a movie hike I popped some popcorn. I got a terrible pain in my head again. "Mommy are you ok?!" "I-I'm f-fine baby," I replied holding my head that was still hurting. My visits on them became blurry and j felt so dizzy so I held on to the counter. "Mommy I think we should call someone for help." "Yes baby get mommy's phone and call.....Daddy." After I said that my vision went all blurry.

Jimin POV

I just finished out on my pajamas when I got a call. "Y/n?" "Hello?" I was confused when I heard a small high pitched voice of my daughter on the other line. "Jae-Hwa? What's going on?! where's mommy?" I asked "She's not feeling well. She needs h-help." She said a bit worried. "Ok baby daddy's coming stay with mommy ok." I hung up and grabbed my keys and jacket and drove as fast as I can to Y/n ."

I barged through the door, and I saw Y/n holding her head and onto the counter. "Y/n" I ran towards her

"J-j-Jimin"