❝ RULES ❞

💦 RULES FOR ALL MEMBERS: 💧

A tedious process, but much-needed!

I. GIVE a permanent follow to the account, nazahace. I will be checking. Please follow this account (@supportclub), too! Don't forget to read the chapter "How The Club Works" to understand the club, otherwise you will not be able to cope with dynamic changes. Our club is ever-evolving, everlasting, and ever-ambitious.

II. ADD this book, "The Support Club," to your private library, and, only if you want to, to your public reading list! This is so that you may be notified of all the links, events, prizes, hot news etcetera that we have to say.

III. MEMBERS are encouraged to talk to other members! Where's the fun in a club without interacting with other people? We are here to read awesome books, get our books recognized, and also socialize!

IV. MEMBERS must all be active, whether or not they are in the book club! We favor activity over quantity, so we would rather have a small amount of active members than a large amount of inactive ones.

V. ENTER books that are only written in English in this club. Book clubbers are not always bilingual, so we must respect that! Members must not speak harshly to each other or provide cruel criticism; only constructive criticism is advised!

VI. ADD the tag "#thesupportclub" to your book's tags, OR in the description/blurb of your book. This is so we can add all the entries, to the club's official reading list! And also to promote the book club!

VII. MEMBERS (book clubbers) must complete their assignments within a week's time! And now to assure that you've read the rules, the password is your favorite food. Be creative.

VIII. CLUBBERS must have at least four chapters before entering (including the prologue if there is one, but excluding the preface/introduction). This does not apply to poetry, one shots, and short stories, which must have at least one chapter.

IX. MEMBERS must ALL be 14+. (If you are turning 15 this year, you may join). The founder themselves is older, so this is not hypocritical in the slightest. We will have mature books included in the book club, which is why we are saying this.

X. IF you change your username or the name of your book, please let me know via this account (@supportclub), in a private message, so that we may make the necessary changes!

XI. IF you displease the founder, one of the VIPs, an advisor, an admin, or a member, either due to poor behavior, improper, misuse, abuse of power, use of swearing or the like, then you may be kicked out or banned until further notice.

XII. Please have fun and enjoy yourself, it's an honor to have you here with us.

FOR PROFESSIONAL ENQUIRIES, PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT (@supportclub).