BC: WEEK SEVEN

👏 Onto the seventh week!

By next Monday, I humbly request that the group members PM me or in-line a comment to their PAIR, i.e "Pair Seven, Pair Two," if their partner has not completed their work. It will make the process of eliminating sedentary members easier, so that only members who are active are left.

Side note: another event coming soon! My apologies for not dedicating as much time to the support club, things were pretty hectic. I'll keep an attentive ear here in case there are any problems, but feel free to PM or tag my main account if you do not receive a response. ♥️

WELCOME TO WEEK SEVEN OF THE SUPPORT CLUB'S BOOK CLUB ADVENTURE!

🌚

💦 HOW TO (GENERAL): 💧
I. You will be designed your own batch wherein there will be two other authors in your group. You will have to read TWO CHAPTERS of both books as they will also read yours. Your group will change each week so that you can interact with other members too! We will keep all member's likes and dislikes in consideration but keep in mind that there will be mature books regardless of wanting to read or not.
II. In these two chapters, you will be required to write THREE INLINE COMMENTS on any paragraph or sentence you find interesting. You will have to tag the CLUB, AND the AUTHOR of the book you are reading in your comment. FOR EG: you are reading a book called Pure by an author called nazahace. You then write an inline, 'love the description in this sentence, it gives me the chills! nazahace @supportclub.' This means you will be the one to monitor your own book for the support club, wherein you will then inform me, at the end of the week, if your partner has completed your task or not, so that I may tick them off! I think this is a good incorporation as then the members will feel much more comfortable and habituated with the club.
III. At the end of each chapter (BOTH CHAPTERS), please write a small review of around 25-50 words and say what you liked or disliked about the story, giving constructive criticism. Once more, tag the club and the AUTHOR of the book you are reading, at the end of the review. FOR EG: 'I loved this chapter, the characters were so sketched out and the flow was dynamic, the environment created a telltale sign of apprehension that would keep the readers on their toes. However the grammar could possibly improve as there are a few mistakes here and there. @nazahace @supportclub.'
IV. When you have completed your task, COMMENT "DONE" INLINE AT YOUR OWN BOOK.
V. When you see that your partner has completed the task, comment done and tag your partner's name with, once again, an inline at your own book.