+2

Felix took one more glance at the ball of human on the top bunk of the bed. Jisung was curled up under his comforter. After bending down and tying his shoelaces, Felix walked to the bed.

"I'm leaving to school, okay?"

A hopeless sigh left Felix's lips once he got no response. The boy underneath the covers didn't even budge. "Look at me, Sung."

He waited patiently as Jisung shifted under the blanket, then a hand sneaked out. Felix took Jisung's hand and held it firmly in his. "I'll be right back. I've made breakfast so eat alright?"

Felix wasn't surprised to receive silence in return. Jisung retreated his hand and once again, went motionless under the cyan blanket. He decided to leave the boy alone and head to school.

.

Too focused on arranging his things inside the locker, Felix did not feel somebody's presence behind him until hands encircled around his waist and a body was pressed against his back. The warmth caused Felix's cheeks to flush red as he broke into a smile.

Felix felt his lover's hot breath against his neck soon turn into a trail of wet kisses. "Did you sleep well, Lix?"

The blond struggled to turn around while still in his boyfriend's grip, and eventually managed to. Without wasting a second, Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck, tugging him closer to connect their lips.

"Not at school, please!"

Hyunjin pulled away from Felix as the two shifted their attention to Seungmin groaning in annoyance.

"School ain't for eating each other's faces, you horny lovers." Seungmin stuck his tongue out in disgust, only to hear his two friends chuckle.

Felix allowed his hands to slide down Hyunjin's chest. "You're just salty because you can't make out with Jeongin." He teased.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Wait till he's back from Australia. I'll kiss him right before your salads."

"We'd be too busy with each other to notice, though." Hyunjin replied, peeling Felix off him and intertwining their hands. Continuing their bickers, the boys walked to their first class.

.

"Jisung, please. Say something, or at least smile for us?" Hyunjin pleaded, leaning over the table. His words fell on deaf ears, however.

After multiple attempts of begging, the three boys had finally convinced Jisung to tag along to the nearest ice cream parlour. Jisung sat beside Seungmin, with Felix and his boyfriend at the opposite end.

"Or at least eat your ice cream..?" Seungmin peered into his friend's tired face. Jisung was spacing out, his hopeless gaze fixed on the street outside the glass walls. The untouched cup of butterscotch ice cream before Jisung was starting to melt.

Felix sighed. The sight hurt. Seeing his best friend so broken stabbed his heart. He felt a hand being placed on his thigh and he glanced at Hyunjin, who tightened his grip to reassure Felix that things will be okay.

Despite their attempts at convincing Jisung, the sad boy refused to have any ice cream and in the end, they decided to return to the dormitory.

Seungmin agreed to stay over at Felix's room for the night, insisting that he wanted to be by Jisung's side. But also so that Felix could spend time with his boyfriend by switching dorms.

Felix closed his eyes as he felt Hyunjin's slender fingers run through his hair, leaning in to the touch. The two were lying in bed with Felix's in Hyunjin's arms and his head resting on the latter's chest, but neither could fall asleep.

"I want Jisung to be okay.." Felix mumbled, snuggling closer to his boyfriend. "He deserves happiness and love.."

Hyunjin kissed the top of Felix's head. "We'll find a way, I promise. A way to fix everything."