Optimus x Cybertronian femme reader

You were an autobot, you fought along side many others during the war for cybertron and much like many others, you had been there to witness its downfall.

The autobots and decepticons were never going to have peace, that much was clear, you had fought long and hard and had watched many of your friends perish throughout this war, you were one of the few autobots that stayed behind, you were in fact, one of those who had been personally trained to be an elite guard, you had been stationed to help alpha trion during the last days.

You fought hard during the early days along side optimus prime, he was quite the sight, amazing in battle and never backing down, he inspired you as he did many others, while he was on cybertron the two of you had grown close, the bond between the two of you was strong, even when fighting.
After he left you were stationed with helping guard alpha trion, he knew of cybertrons inevitable demise and sent you to earth, telling you of the autobot resistance that fought there, you were put into a ship, one seperate from your friend smokescreen, the ship had departed and before you knew it you were put in stasus.
............................................................
you were woken up, making your way out of the ship, you looked ahead and saw a ground bridge, thinking they would be friendly, you were wrong.
Decepticons came flooding out of the ground bridge portal, expecting a comrade, instead they found you.
You activated your blasters and opened fire, taking cover behind the ship you have arrived in, you were heavily outnumbered and you knew this, you had taken out a couple of vehicons but their numbers were too great, ducking down and hiding you figured this would be your end.
Your processor flashed to memories of optimus, the time the two of you had spent together was brief but none the less sweet.

You heard another ground bridge open and more blasters were heard, assuming that more Decepticons had come through you braced for the worst....but nothing happened.
you peeked your helm out from behind the ship and standing there in all his glory was Optimus Prime.
you walked out, the autobots around him drew their weapons.
optimus turned to look at what they were aiming at, his optics widening slightly at the sight of you.
"autobots! stand down!" he said, walking towards you.
you looked up at him, smiling. "optimus..." you breathed.
"its good to see you Y/D" he says, smiling slightly.
"its good to see you too." you say back as you all walk to the ground bridge, you and optimus, side by side again.