All The Things We Never Say- Song Review

The new single from Faraway Blues frontman, Riley Jameson, and overnight sensation, Kinley Price, came out without warning last Saturday

The new single from Faraway Blues frontman, Riley Jameson, and overnight sensation, Kinley Price, came out without warning last Saturday. The single, which had no press coverage prior to release, quickly became No. 1 on the Billboard 100 charts. The instrumentals include a gorgeous piano melody with impressive variety, but the lyrics themselves are garnering significant controversy.

Sensual, heartbreaking, and romantic, All The Things We Never Say is a beautiful song that sparked rumors of a possible relationship between Price and Jameson. While the artists have yet to confirm or deny the prospect, numerous fans and critics have asserted they must have a connection going on behind the scenes.

Kinley Price, who was caught in a scandal recently involving the lead of salacious text messages and graphic images, appears to be keeping her chin up amid the rumors. Despite the setback, her career seems to be progressing in a positive direction.

Price will be joining Faraway Blues for their North America tour in just a few weeks. Audiences are eagerly anticipating new developments.