Boom! -chapter 14

The sound of Bakugo's explosions ran throughout the building, causing the villains to look up. " how did they...never mind how many?" Tomura asks, Dabi glares

" the whole class of 1-A there coming in quick."

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DEKU?" bakugo's voice booms. Toga looked nervous, looking at the lead villain.

" what do we do?" she asks.

" go get them dead or alive I don't care just make sure they don't get over here yet god why do my plans never work out like I want to?" Tomura says.

" Mabey because they aren't strategized the rite way," Izuku says, trying to be helpful.

" no shit" Tomura says.

_______________________

_________

_______________________

Class 1-A was stopped by two villains Dabi and Toga stood there waiting Toga smiled creepily as she stared at all the students.

" What now," Mina asks

" We man up and fight!" Kirishima says, making the bakusquad cheer. Todoroki steps forward.

" I'll take care of the guy with the scars," he says.

" THE PLAN," Iida yells, doing his robot arms.

" and like I said FUCK THE PLAN," Bakugo yells, strolling past the people fighting Toga and Todorokis fight with his maybe brother izuku had been theorizing, and now Bakugo couldn't get it out of his head. Some of the other students joined him and they made it to the room. To say the least, they were all expecting either

1) izuku is dead and bakugo will kick the ass of all the villains

2) izuku is very hurt and bakugo will kick the ass out of all the villains

3) izuku is ok and Bakugo is going to kick the ass out of all the villains. But what they saw shocked them Izuku was patting a crying Tomuras back, when he noticed the class he waved.

" Hi everyone, tomura is a little sad right now how are you all?" Izuku asks.

" Um, are you ok? We thought you died," Uraraka said glad the boy looked fine.

" yah I'm fine."

" How the fuck did you even get in?" Tomura sneered

" easy," Bakugo says.

-before-

" So, how are we going to get in?" Uraraka asks. Iida pushes up his glasses and starts to explain his plan.

" We are going to have to sneak through the back doors go through the vents knock out, so e of the villain get izuku and _."

BOOM

" or that," Iida says, looking at the explosive boy who just blew a massive hole into the side of the wall of the building. " why do you never listen to the plan," he asks.

" Life doesn't follow a plan four eyes," Bakugo says; Kirishima laughs, slinging his arm around Iida.

" Bakubro is right," Kirishima says before some of there classmates start walking slowly into the building Bakugo then runs in explosions coming out from his palms.

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DEKU?" Bakugo yells.

-welp-

" and now we are here, so give us Deku, and then we can kick your collective asses," Bakugo said.

" and if I don't."

" then We can fight I call the heroes, and we kick your ass harder," Sero says.

" YAH what he said," Denki says, walking in."

" A little late Denki but Yah," Kirishima says.

" I'll take the third way," Tomura says.

" And that is?"

" Use all of you as live bate," Tomura says, the class looks around and sees villain surrounding them. " You know All for one is coming to visit soon, and he will be thrilled to see all of you here just waiting for all might this is going even better than my original al plan," Tomura says

" well, shit."

Welp I have been gone for a while but yay school break :)

- auther-chan~