Christmas one shot

Twas Christmas time at the avengers compound. Well it was Christmas most places.

The avengers were all dotted around the compound being antisocial. Peter decided that this just wasn't a good way to spend Christmas.

"Friday I have a plan"
***********************
"Augghhhhh!!! Ow ow ow!"
Peter started shouting throughout the compound.
"Friday commence phase two as soon as all the avengers are here"

Avengers ran from all corners of the building to help there little spider. So strong was the bond with all the superheroes to Parker, that they can a running as soon as they heard him scream.

When every last one of the avengers was in the room, Peter blacked out the lights. Shining a singular spotlight on himself,he started singing.

"Chrismas time,
Family and friends,
I don't know how to write a song. What rhymes with song.
Do do doooooooo"

All the avenger were standing there stunned.

"yeah well guys it doesn't matter about the song. What matters is stage one was successful, and as on now stage two is complete"

The lights came back on and the doors to the compound were all opened. Christmas decorations were everywhere. Red and gold as far as the eye could see.

"What the fuck did you do to my building?" Shouted Tony, although he was secretly over the moon.

"Language!!"

"Can it Steve!"

"We never spend any time together as a family, so I decided that this Christmas we were gonna do it properly," spoke Peter, "Friday execute the final part of my plan!"

Suddenly gifts dropped from the ceiling.
"Oh shoot, some of those gifts are breakable" Peter shouted: all the avengers sprang to grab at least one gift as they were falling. After everyone had exchanged the gifts So they all have the right one. Peter made them all open then one by one. Mr Stark got a home-made robot. Natasha got some new knives, and nearly everyone else got a upgraded weapon or suit. Except Sam who got some sweets because he an actual kid (lol).

SORRY THAT THIS IS A REALLY SHORT PART BUT I WANTED TO GET IT OUT FOR CHRISTMAS XxxX

MERRY CHRISTMAS