Description

A/N
This is my new story!! It will be updated once or twice a week, depending on how I feel and how my life is. Currently, I am going through something (not gonna get into them because you guys don't need to worry about my problems.) Anyway on to the stories description!!

Michael the devil has lived for many years, he has been sent to earth many times for many different reasons. Some of which being punishments. On one of these, he fell in love with a werewolf but sadly, he had to leave him when his punishment was over.

He can only assume that his love is gone, one of the things he remembers is that his love was named Ritchie. Ritchie was the son of the Alpha of his pack, next in line to be the leader. Michael was a werewolf who joined their pack, his name was Miguel.

Now thousands of years later, Michael is controlling the True Alpha's and they are trying to start a war between the vampires and werewolves.

One of the Alpha's kinda reminds Michael of Ritchie, his name is Rian. Why does he remind Michael of Ritchie so much?

A/N
The first chapter for this should be posted on Monday the 23rd, idk at what time. I promise it will be posted by then but there is a small chance it could be posted before then. Any way hop everyone has a great day/night! ❤️