(Real) Chapter 4 (Rian)

After Michael and Rian were able to settle down and quit laughing, they cleaned up the game and started talking.

"So, what would you like to do now?" Michael inquired, looking over at Rian.

Rian just shrugged, having no idea what they should do. They sat there for a bit, contemplating what to do next. Rian started looking around the room, it was actually Michael's office, he slowly walked over to the bookshelf in the corner.

"What's this, Michael?" He asked, reaching for an old book. It appeared to be an album of some kind, but it looked familiar to Rian
and he didn't understand why.

Michael stood up instantly when he saw Rian pick up the book. "Be careful with that, it's extremely important to me!" He walked over and took the book from Rian, who was still contemplating why the book seemed familiar. He snapped out of it, though, when Michael confiscated the book.

"What is that?" He asked looking bewildered. "Why is it so important to you? If you don't mind me asking?"

Michael looked down at the floor, holding the book against his chest. "Well, this book is important to me because these are the only pictures I have left of someone extremely important to me..."

Rian looked uncertain about this, and he fought the jealousy that burned in his chest. He didn't question Michael any further. Instead, he decided that he should probably head back to Ashborn.

As he was leaving Michael's mansion he was thinking about how familiar that book looked. He knew he had seen it before, but where and why was he so jealous when Michael mentioned that other person?

(An: Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer)