。♡ Chapter 9 ~ trust and believe?

Jinyoung: "come on let's go in the classroom and eat before you faint or something."

Me: "Okay."

When I said that Jinyoung was holding my hand and pulling me to the classroom and then he also pulling me inside and to our seats too. After a while later Hyunsuk came back with his snacks too and we all ate the snacks together. I'm actually very happy that I meant these two they have helped me a lot. But remembering what Jaebeom Oppa said about not believing people so easily and I suddenly don't actually trust and believe people that easily but for these boys I will because they helped a lot. And I trust them a lot. And I'm happy that I did.

{ Time Skip } { Home }

And when we got home Jaebeom asked us about it and then he asked me and when he did I told him about Jinyoung and Hyunsuk and surprisingly he was fine with them... in fact he was happy for some reason. I even told Jaebeom that I trusted and believed them and he smiled and nodded and said "good" and that's it. But when I told him about them of course the other was shipping me with Jinyoung like seriously... I mean he is cute, handsome, beautiful and everything else there is... but honestly I don't think I'm his type though. I mean I'm not lazy nor am I pretty because I'm an average looking girl.

{ Next day } { School }

We are now at school and of course we went our ways and when I went to my locker I saw Jinyoung at his. His locker was next to mine so I went to him and said...

Me: "Hi Jinyoungie!"

Jinyoung: "Oh hi sweetie! How are you?"

Me: "I'm good! And about you?"

Jinyoung: "Me too. Oh and I forgot to tell you something yesterday..."

Me: "Oh what is it?"

Jinyoung: "Tell your group do not get near San, Yeosang, Eunbi, Dahyun, Mina, Yunho and Mingi... they are all bad new."

Me: "Okay... why are they bad exactly?"

Jinyoung: "Because everyone has seen them killed someone in school... just please don't get near them okay? Just for me?"

Me: "Okay okay me and my group won't and that's a promise."

Jinyoung: "That's my good girl! Now... let's go to the cafeteria for I can treat my friend here with a snack...oh and also Hyunsuk is waiting for us there."

Me: "Yay! And okay then let's go!!

When I said that we went to the cafeteria and then when we arrived we went to Hyunsuk and I said...

Me: "Hey Hyunsuk!"

Hyunsuk: "Hi noona!"

After that we started talking and then went and brought some snacks and after that we went to the classroom again.

{ After 2 months later }

It's been 2 months since Wooyoung, Minhee, Hyewon, Hongjoong, Rose, Lisa and I had to go to school. Me and Jinyoung are best friends. And as for Hyunsuk he is too but he also had his friends too. Even though Jinyoung has his too... he stayed with me most of the time and I trust him and believe him a lot. Anyways... I was sitting i our room and on my bed thinking of Jinyoung again and then something started shaking me so I snapped out of it and saw Rose and I said...