。♡ Chapter 10 ~ jealousy??

When I said that with a smile Jinyoung smiled and then he grabbed my hand and then I closed my locker and we held hand and we ran to the cafeteria. When you and Jinyoung did that other students were looking at you guys and they started shipping you guys and said...

Girl 4: "Wow! Jinyoung and Ashley will make an amazing couple! Don't you think?"

Girl 3: "Yes! I agree! That will be one of the cutest couple ever!"

Girl 2: "Omg you are right!"

Girl 1: "I'm gonna start being a their shipper and fan!"

Girl 2,3,4: "Me too!"

When the girl said that they started fangirling when they did San was walking pass with Eunbi and Yeosang and they heard everything. Then Eunbi went to the girls and said...

Eunbi: "Nobody ships another girl with Jinyoung! You can only ship me with him! Because he's mine!"

Yeosang: "Girl! Calm yourself!"

San: "Calm your A**! Right now! You are so freakin annoying and mean! Who's gonna love you like that?!

When San said that Eunbi stopped and then the girls ran away and then San, Yeosang and Eunbi left too. When San said that he honestly didn't know what's happening to him.... he honestly didn't want to turn possessive like his brother because that boy gets whatever he wants no matter what happens... even when it means killing people to get what he wants.

But San never understood one thing... how... whenever Kai, Yeosang, Eunbi, Yunho, Mingi, Jongho, Seonghwa, Baekhyun, Seungcheol, Mina, and Dahyun kills others to get whatever they want whenever they want... but never feels guilty about it but it's hard for San himself to do that without feeling guilty afterwards. Kai always says to him that no matter who you kill there's no guilt when the person or people doesn't have meanings to us... but this is also coming from the one that killed their own parents because his possessiveness was out of control... so he accidentally killed them...Most of the time Kai can control it but whenever he can't he has to kill someone or break something...While San is different from the other hand... San always feels guilt no matter what he does. Sometimes he want his brother to notice him. But he never gets noticed but whenever he does something the opposite then what his brother tells him to do then he'll get noticed...but not in a good way though.

{ Meanwhile back to Ashley (You) }

When me and Jinyoung arrived at the cafeteria... we both saw Hyunsuk sitting with a girl and when we went our table... we said...

Me & Jinyoung: "Hey Hyunsuk!"

Hyunsuk: "Hi Noona and Hyung! This is my girlfriend Sophie! And Sophie! This is Jinyoung Hyung and Ashley Noona!"

Sophie: "It's nice to meet you both!"

Me: "It's nice to meet you too! I hope we can be friends!"

Sophie: "Of course! We can!! I'll be happy too!"

Jinyoung: "Well then it's settled you are low in out little group."

Sophie: "Yay!"

After Sophie said that we were getting to know her and then suddenly my powers activated... which is strange... because it only activates by itself... whenever there's threat nearby... but I can't expose myself in the cafeteria! There's to much people... so I started panicking and my eyes turned silver and I can feel my eye color change... and I suddenly excused myself and ran to the rooftop... when I did I heard Jinyoung, Sophie, and Hyunsuk calling my name and then when I arrived at the rooftop... I was so tired that my eyes turned purple... then I calmed myself down and after a while later when I did... the door suddenly slammed open and it scared me and my eyes turned orange and then I calmed down and it went back brown... when it did.... the person who slammed the door... San?! And then he came closer to me and said...

San: "So what are you exactly?!"

Me: "Dude! Calm yourself down! I'm a freakin normal human being for goodness sake! Now leave me alone! I don't even know who you are!"

San: "Oh! Now you don't know who I am?! Are you kidding me?!"

Me: "Seriously?! Do I look like I'm kidding?!"

San: "Ugh! I'm the boy you meant at park!!"

Me: "Ooh it's you. Okay I remember now. Sorry I didn't recognize you with the brown and blonde streaks on your hair."

San: "Yeah yeah whatever!"

Me: "Why are you suddenly so mean to me?!"

When I said that San ignored me and I can tell that he was doing something with his mind... I mean to be honest he's just standing there with his hands on his head... I mean I think that he's trying to read my mind by using telepathy ( thus is one fo San's personal powers ).... but he failed because he couldn't read my mind. Honestly I'm not even that easy to read! So in your dreams! And then suddenly the door slammed again but this time I saw it coming so I wasn't scared this time.

{ To be continued... }

(A/n: "Hey Guys! I'm sorry for this being a bit short but I finally updated so yay!! I hope you guys please keep loving this book because I do!! 🥰😍❤️)