Chapter 1: Tragedy

Lucas Schnee, a person hidden from the view of the public due to his reputation of being the first schnee failure.

He had the look that told everyone that he was a Schnee, the only problem was his semblance.

Lucas was the only Schnee who wasn't born with the family semblance which is named, Glyphs.

Because of this, he was treated poorly by his father and his mother before she passed away.

Beaten, abused, neglected, tortured, and even psychologically experimented on. He endured all of these things for his family, because even though they hated him, he still loved them.

"I wouldn't be in this world without them." he always said to his sisters whenever they would visit him after the beatings.

Even though he had his sisters, Weiss and Winter to love and care for him, he also had a faunus friend named Lily.

She was the light of his life, besides his two loving sisters of course. Everynight, the wolf faunus would visit him in his room to comfort and care for him, even when he was left alone in the mansion, she would still be there.

It wasn't long after their meeting that they began to fall in love with each other. Even though Lucas knows that faunus are discriminated, he still loves her with all his heart.

Lily felt the same way about him. She loved the white haired boy, not because he was surprisingly handsome or because of his Schnee heritage but because he treated her like an actual girl than an animal.

Lily is a SDC slave, caught by Lucas' father during his expeditions. Lily's parent's were a part of the white fang and even told Lucas that one day, they would save her from this hell.

Lucas would usually try and bring her food so that she doesn't die from the treatment the slaves get from the SDC employers. But while Lily gets to eat, Lucas doesn't, saying that "my father doesn't want the food to go to waste for giving it to someone insignificant like me".

Even though both of their living conditions are hard, they still try and live through their suffering everyday with the hope of one day being able to leave the company and live life to the fullest.

But sadly, when people say that dreams come through, they sometimes forget that nightmares are dreams too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young Schnee is seen on the floor of his room with new bruises on his body due to his father's harsh treatment.

Damn. If only I had the Schnee family semblance, then I wouldn't have to worry Weiss and Winter with all the new wounds on my body.

The white haired boy stood up then began stretching his unnaturally thin body full of scars. He picked up his torn up clothes then walked out of the room with an expressionless look on his face.

I wonder if I would be able to eat breakfast right now. Meh I'll just steal some if I have too.

Lucas had a harsh everyday routine. He would wake up every morning with a new pain on his body, and if his father was in a bad mood, then he would take it out on the poor boy and even not allow him the eat for the entire day.

Lucas kept walking through the empty corridors with each of his steps being heard throughout the entire space. He suddenly stopped when he saw his sister Weiss walking torwards him.

Lucas merely smiled at his sister then began walking torwards her. Weiss then tackled Lucas in a bone crushing hug with tears flowing from her eyes.