Chapter 3: The White Fang

"KEEP RUNNING!" a girl, which looked to be in her teens screamed out to the group with her.

A group of faunus, no older than 15, were running from a large pack of beowolfs. While the group of faunus may seem normal(not counting the fact that they are being chased by beowolfs), they are actually members of the white fang tasked with exploring a forest.

The group had 4 people, the first is a red haired female with pale yellow eyes but the most distinct feature is that she had two small horns on her head, the second was a black haired female with yellow eyes and two obvious but adorable cat ears on her head, the third was a male with ash colored hair and cyan eyes, he also had wolf ears on his head, the last one was a female and had light shaded blue hair with white tips she also had two wolf ear and beautiful heterochromic eyes, colored blue and yellow.

All of them were panting and running frantically through the forest, trying to outrun a pack of beowolfs, which seemed to be ineffective since the beowolfs are now catching up to them.

They didn't let that stop them and kept on running until they reached the bottom of a cliff leading them to a dead end. The group looked around, hoping to find a way out but to no avail.

With their backs pressed against the wall and a group of angry beowolfs in front of them, they readied their weapons for the incoming fight. The beowolfs slowly approached the group with caution and their fangs showing making them back against the wall.

The group of faunus looked at each other then nodded, signalling that they are ready for the fight but before they lunged at the enemy, a large pitch black glyph appeared in front of them then a silhouette of a man with snow white hair appeared from the glyph, holding a large spear with a blue tip.

(play this for the quick fight. This is also the theme for Lucas)

After the glyph closed, what was left was the group, the pack of beowolfs, and a white haired man with a grimm mask in between them.

The white haired man turned around to face the group, took off his mask then threw it at the group who caught it.

"hold that for a second, I'll deal with this."

The group silently nodded and continued to watch the man facing the beowolfs.

They stared at each other with each passing second, only increasing the tension between the two opposing sides, carefully and quickly, the man and the beowolfs analysed each others stances and determined if the other was a threat.

Without hesitation, a beowolf growled angrily then lunged at the man, the man sidestepped, twirled his spear around then stabbed the previous beowolf with so much force, it released a strong shockwave.

"come on, is that all you got? I've faced smaller dogs with cuter bodies that were a hundred times stronger than you." the man taunted.

The group of beowolfs did not take this insult lightly and began to take their stances, like a lion about to pounce on it's prey. The white haired boy merely smirked and did a "come on" signal with his left hand while the other was holding his spear.

The other beowolfs soon followed the aforementioned, now dead beowolf and lunged at the man, this time all at once, the white haired individual's sadistic smile only increased and began to run torwards the group of grimm, ready to kill.