Important Note

Hey guys, it's been a while, huh. Well, I have something to announce.

I noticed that this story has been getting more and more views as time passes on and I do hope to see more of you in the future but there is one tiny little problem.

I think my story sucks shit.

I know some of you may say otherwise but it's the truth. The story moves too fast, the characters don't follow the specific Bios and finally, the story's plot is moving torwards a place where its hard to even make a simple chapter without banging my fucking head on the wall.

Now I want you guys to know that I'm very thankful for the support that you've given me and I do hope to make a story in the future but if I'm going to do something like that then it has to take time and I have to actually think about the plot and the general direction of the story. Not even mentioning the fact that the grammar has to be correct.

I honestly didn't want to make this announcement since lots of people have supported me but it's about time I face the facts, my story is literally shit.

I'm going to rewrite this story so that the plot can actually progress and improve the character's personalities.

Thank you for all the wonderful support that you've given me and a huge shout out to SnowGlobe421 and Dread21, thanks for the wonderful comments guys, I really appreciate it. TL;DR: I'm rewriting the story and I hope to see more of you in the future.

From your very lazy author

KuroYaiba