What a FRANZES' mansion

Please play the song while you read this chapter💞

Chloe's POV

Damn...

That's the first thing that came to my mind when we enter the gigantic golden gate.

My car stopped right in front of the entrance of the super big mansion.

Even though I'm used to luxury, still...

This...

This got me gasped in amusement.

A butler came to open the car door for me.

"Thank you.", I thanked him as I step out of my car. Axel, Nico and Tiffany followed from behind.

"This way, please", said the butler.

I followed him into the living room.

"Please wait for a moment, I'll inform Mr. Franzes the Reids are already here.", he smiled politely.

I can't help but to wander my eyes around this beautiful mansion.

"Tiffany!", yelled someone.

I turned my head to see who is it.

A tall, muscular man with thick dark hair, wearing a damn hell of a suit.

This man is quiet attractive.

Well, I can't lie to myself though, he is so damn hot.

"Welcome to the Franzes' mansion!", he yelled, pulling tiffany into a hug.

Tiffany returns his hug akwardly.

"And this must be... Chloe and Axel Reid right?", he asked, pointing at me and Axel.

"Right.", I replied coldly with a small smile.

"Let me introduce myself first, my name is Alessandro Franzes and you are now under my protection.", he said.

Even though he was only introducing himself, I could tell that he is a demanding person.

And arrogant also.

I mean yeah..

It's Alessandro Franzes himself.

"Yeah right. You are Alessandro Franzes. Nice to meet you.", Axel said, offering his hand.

"You are such a nice person for a 'Reid'.", Alessandro complained.

Maybe he has a point.

Dad was not really a nice person towards others accept his family, and... so am I.

I never offered to shake hands with him. I just walked to the sofa and sat down.