Target

Over my shoulder,
Eyes peeking in,
Analyze my every moves.
.
.
.

Chloe's POV
"So, what does the letter says?", I asked.

"It's about what your father, Robert Reid left for you all.", Alessandro said.

Tiffany seems excited to hear it. She's sitting calmly but she can't hide that smile plastered on her wicked face. I saw it right before my eyes, a plot twist of a caring wife into a gold digging widow.

I looked at her in disgust and I'm sure I made it pretty clear for Alessandro to see. Axel wrapped his arms around me, protectively while we waited.

"The letter will be read by Mr. Treyton.", Alessandro said.

A man rose up from the couch and walked towards us with some papers on his grasp. He is around fifty years old, his hair is brown-ish with some grey hair at the roots. He unfolds the paper in his hands and starts reading.

"According to the letter, Mr. Robert Reid inherit his home, the mansion in LA to his daughter and son, Chloe and Axel Reid.", Mr, Treyton reads out loud.

"The Reid tower in New York is also for both of his children.", he continues.

"He left his Porsche and G-Wagon for his wife, Tiffany Reid.", tiffany's face lighten up.

"The rest of his car collection is given to Chloe and Axel Reid."

"A beach house in maldives is left for Chloe Reid. Including his private yacht, which is parked there.", I listened carefully.

I can't believe dad actually left it for me. I always loved that beach house. But why he only gave it to me? Why not for both of us.

"His Condo in Paris is left for Axel Reid, please take care of the houseware."

"And for the last one, Mr. Reid would like his business to be taken care of by his..", he paused for a moment.

Come on,

Please be me.

I need this business to get my revenge.

"Alright, Mr. Reid would like his business to be taken care of by his wife, Tiffany Reid which soon will be given to his daughter, Chloe Reid once she turns 21.", he stated.

"What?!", I asked in disbelief.

Tiffany looked at me.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"You know what the hell is wrong! My father would not leave his business into your hand! Not to this stupid person!", I protested.

"Chloe! Watch your mouth!", Alessandro leaned forward to me, hitting his wooden desk with the palm of his hand hardly.

"Fuck you!", I cursed right on his face.

He raised his hand, ready to hit me. I closed my eyes tightly, but it never came.

"Leave my sister alone. No one raise their hand on her like that.", Axel said in a low yet angry tone. His right hand is holding Alessandro's wrist in a tight grip.

I'm sure Alessandro could just throw Axel's hand away but he chose not to do so.

"Mr. Treyton, is it true that my father left his business for Tiffany?", Axel asked, taking off his grip from Alessandro.

"I'm afraid so.", Mr. Treyton said.

"Okay, let's go Chloe.", Axel said, taking me out of the room with him.

"I can't believe dad gave it to her.", I said as we walked through the hallway.

"Yeah. That doesn't sound like him.", Axel agreed.

We both walked together through the giant mansion.

"Why don't we just ask Nico for help.", he suggested.

"Nope, please don't.", I said in disagreement.

"Why?", Axel questioned me.

"He's a dick.", I stated.

Axel widened his eyes in surprise. I never said something like this before about Nico. We always get along. Well maybe we still do if he didn't do anything stupid. God I hate him...

"What did he do? Did he hurt you? Chloe, tell me!", Axel said impatiently.

"Can we not talk about this?", I said, trying to avoid the topic that has been making me feel bad all day.

"Alright. I won't force you to tell me anything, but if you would like to talk, I'm always here.", Axel said as a good brother.

I nodded.
.
.
.

Bruno's POV

I stare at the pictures that are splattered on my desk. The remaining of the Reids family, Axel and Chloe Reid. They are still free out there, enjoying their filthy lives while I sat here, alone with none of my family. Yes, I have no family since Robert Reid have them killed.

Such an unfair world isn't it?

Taking a look at the pictures taken by my men, I observed it carefully. A girl with a red dress on, inside a luxury car, sitting on the back seat. The girl is staring blankly through the car's window with a sad look upon her face.

Good.

That's what I need.

I needed her to suffer as I did,

I needed her to mourn as I did,

I needed her to hurt as I did.

Don't judge me for being happy on someone's suffering. They did this to me first, when the Reids killed my family. The blood, the smells, the dead bodies, I could and I would never forget about all that. It keeps replaying in my head over, over, and over again, fresh like yesterday.

"So, what do you think?", Xavier asked, tapping his feets impatiently on the floor, waiting for my response.

"Target her.", I looked up to him, while sitting on my chair.

"How? I show you this picture not only to let you see the target, Bruno. Look who is at the front seat, it's freaking Alessandro Franzes. How the hell can we go after her while she's under his roofs?", Xavier exclaimed.

"Prepare everything and everyone. Whenever you get the chance, take her to me.", I ordered.

"Understood.", Xavier said, walking out of the room to inform everyone.

How long can you hide, Chloe Reid?

Sooner or later,

I'll have you within my grasp.

I smile at the thoughts of having her as my prisoner. She'll be wishing she is dead once she's here.

.
.
.

To be continued....