5.The New Principal

~5.The New Principal~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

¦3rd Person's POV¦

Ichi's entrance caused everyone to shut up. Her beauty and confidence intimidated everyone, except for two women sitting together.

Her brown eyes scrutinized the people in the room like a hawk, causing the people she looked at to shift uncomfortably. Though, her gaze did vary to person to person. If it was on a woman, it would be soft, but stern, giving a sense of security to them, but when it came to men, it would be a sharp and venomous gaze, causing chills to go down their spines, and it wasn't the good kind.

Soon, her gaze dropped to two people who she knows very well. Looking closer at her, you could see she had licked her lips when her eyes landed on the two bewitching women, but the others were too focused on trying to avoid the woman's piercing brown orbs.

Then, she entered the room with her heels hitting the floor softly, but still causing a sound.

Ichi: "Is this everyone?"

Once she spoke, everyone was instantly entranced by her mesmerizing, heavenly voice. Now, they didn't try to avoid her gaze, except for two women at the back.

Though, the woman didn't like silence as an answer. Slamming her palm down, everyone slightly jumped on theur chairs.

Ichi: "I said, 'Is this everyone?'."

Now, she adopted a stern demeanor, even her tone changef to match how she looked, commanding and intimidating. However, no one still spoke, causing the woman's eyebrows to furrow.

Luckily for everyone in the room, Chie spoke up.

Chie: "Yes, Mi- ma'am!"

The usually overly friendly teacher nearly called the new principal by how she used, but she immediately corrected herself. Then, their new principal suddenly smiled, like she wasn't scaring the hell out of these adults earlier once she heard Chie's voice.

Me: "Good. Now, as you've all probably heard, your old principal left his position for a higher one, and I'm here to take over. So, first order of business, introductions. I'll go first. My name is Horikita Ichi, don't forget it. I'm 27 years old now, and you better do what you're told if you know what's good for you, okay?"

Though their new principal said that with a smile and a happy tone, they couldn't help but nod rapidly as they felt something dark and dangerous emit from the woman.

Next was the introduction of the other people. Those who were closest to her started, then came those in front and beside them. The atmosphere started to calm down, when someone was stupid enough to try and flirt with her. It was Class-C's homeroom teacher, Sakagami Kazuma.

Kazuma: "Well, unlike these peasants that do not know how to properly, I am a gentleman. It is good to see you, mademoiselle..."

He trailed off before standing from his seat and start walking towards Ichi. While he did that, Sae and Chie had evil looking grins on their faces. Then, finally, the bespectacled man stood in front of Ichi.

Bowing slightly, he grabbed her right hand, raised it, then kissed it.

Kazuma: "I am Sakagami Kazuma, class-C's teacher. Thank you for gracing us with your beauty."

Then, he looked up and was surprised to see Ichi with a wide smile, like she was really happy, especially the rest, except for Sae and Chie, who started a countdown.

Ichi: "My, my. I didn't think I'd meet someone like you here."

The glasses wearing pervert thought he was immediately liked by their new principal, because of how her voice softened after his introduction.

Kazuma: "A gentleman?"

He asked, oblivious of his incoming doom. Then, the air got cold, and Ichi's expression turned into something like she just ate something disgusting.

Ichi: "No. I never thought I'd meet a disgusting pig in this school. Why is someone repulsive like you here? You weren't acting like a gentleman, you were just a pervert wanting a woman's touch! Loathsome! *Sigh~* Does anyone have a sanitizer?"

Everyone, other than two giggling people, were shell shocked, especially Kazuma, from Ichi's sudden shift in personality, but a teacher beside her nodded and gave her sanitizer to Ichi, while still dumbfounded.

Ichi thanked the woman, then huffef as she coated her hands with sanitizer. After finishing up, she gave back the sanitizer to the teacher, then looked back at Kazuma, who was frozen in a bow.

Ichi: "Now, you like kissing? Then, why don't you kneel on the ground and kiss my shoes."

The principal demands as Kazuma pales while two women start laughing at the back.

Kazuma: "Bu-bu-bu-"

He kept on stuttering, but it was obvious he would not do it, so Ichi shut her up with a glare.

Ichi: "You won't do it? Then you can kiss your job goodbye. What you did there was sexual assault! Kissing a woman's hand without permission, and with perverted intentions! Don't deny it! I could tell if someone has such perverse thoughts about me, and anyone doesn't need to take a second look to know that you're a degenerate! So, if you want me to forget about this, then kneel, and kiss my boots."

The disgusting pig didn't know what else to do. The jig was up, and he knows that no one would help him, especially the female staff, who he has boldly ogled at. Reluctantly, he kneeled, Ichi raised her left foot, then Kazuma kissed her left boot.

Ichi: "Hmph. Chump. Now, this should teach all of you to not mess with me, alright?"

Ichi asks, to which everyone nods at, but everyone attention was caught by two people laughing.

Chie: "Pffft- Hahaha! I can't- haha, take it anymore! You never changed, hahaha, Chi-chan!"

Sae: "Hahaha. Still the man-hater, huh. Hahaha!"

As the two continued to laugh, people got more and more confused, while Ichi started to smile.

Ichi: "Sae, Chie. You know I'd never do that. Not unless men like him start disappearing from the face of the earth."

This confused everyone else in the room, as they started to think about how the three knew each other, until Ichi clapped her hands, stopping the two from laughing, making then even more cofused, if that was even possible by now.

Ichi: "Hmm. Good. You two seem to haven't changed, too. Well, everyone is dismissed. And, tomorrow, I'm expecting all the students in the auditorium, alright. I'm sure they still don't kniw they have a new principal. Now, shoo. I want to catch up with my former classmates!"

This cleared up some things, and everyone else gladly left, fearing their principal would suddenly snap and change into a demon.

¦Word count: 1,138+4¦