4.Ichi

~4.Ichi~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

After 1D finished talking about the rumor, Sae has sent them to the school's pool. They had nothing else to do today, but it was still too early for them to be dismissed.

Actually, the teachers just made the first day of every month a No-Academics day, which led to now. Class 1D occupied one of the pools, while the other classes in different years did their own things.

All the students were in their school swimsuits, and most of them are having fun. Those who aren't were just watching their classmates play in the pool, like their resident redheaded delinquent.

And, of course, you would find Suzune to be one of those who weren't having any fun. She didn't find the point of it, if she wasn't here to make it fun. Besides her, everything else is just a waste to the black haired bookworm.

Then, Suzune, catching a glimpse of a certain brown haired girl's figure from the corner of her eyes, decided to talk to someone who understands her somewhat.

Standing up from her bench, she walked over to Kiyo, who was blatantly staring at Kushida Kikyou. She is a teenage girl of average height with crimson gradient eyes and short beige-colored hair. She is noted for having a well-endowed figure and is considered highly attractive by the boys in her class and other boys in the school.

And currently, she is wearing the school's swimsuit, causing her curves to be emphasized, catching the attention of many boys, and some girls

Suzune, though, didn't spare a glance at the gorgeous girl, and continued to walk towards Kiyo, who then noticed the ravenette coming closer to her. Kiyo's eyebrow was barely able to rise up, when it froze in place, together with the rest of her body, as she fully saw the goddess walking towards her.

Kiyo gulped a mouthful of saliva, but it luckily was not noticed by Suzune, as she was sure that the ravenette's deadly glare would kill her if it was mixed with disgust.

Soon, when Suzune was inches away from Kiyo, she sat down beside her. The former now had all her attention on the latter, while the latter stared at the people having fun in front of her, then to their homeroom teacher, who was on top of the stairs, silently observing her students, then back to her classmates.