1.Class 1-D

~1.Class 1-D~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

Inside a luxurious bedroom, on a king sized bed, lay a woman.

However, only her figure can be seen as a thin curtain, surrounding the bed, blocked the details.

Though the woman herself could not be seen, her silhouette shows that she is a tall and curvaceous woman.

Then, the phone she placed on the nightstand vibrated, catching the woman's attention. Lazily moving her hands, she finally grabbed her phone after it rang for a few times.

Bringing it to her face, only half of it was shown as her bright violet eyes looked at who the person who was calling her. Since she was still half-awake, it took a few more rings before the name on her phone was finally registered to her brain.

'Sae'.

That was the name shown. The woman seemed to have smiled when she registered the name, and without any further noitce, she answered.

Not bothering to put the phone to any of her ears, she just adjusted the way she held her phone, setting it flat on her palm as her lips were close to the bottom, but surprisingly, the woman's face was still not fully shown.

???: "Hello~, Sae~."

The woman greets with her melodic voice in a casual, yet sultry tone. Then, from the other side of the phone is young adult woman with a well-endowed voluptuous body. She has long brown hair that is tied in a ponytail with brown eyes. She is mostly seen with a serious expression on her face though it does change into a smile on occasion. This is Chabashira Sae, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-D.

As she heard the soft and sultry voice of the woman, she shivered at her seat

Currently, she was in her class, watching as to how most of her students ignore her as they either play with they phones, talk to their friends, sleep, or just ignore her. Only a small amount of students pay attention to her, and it was a very small amount, as there was only four of them.

Sighing, she focused on the woman she was calling.

Sae: "Hey...Chi-chan..."

The way the brown haired teacher addressed the woman at the other side of the phone was rather stiff. Well, it's mostly because the woman who's she is currently calling is a rather woman, and the other factor is just that she's not used to addressing someone like that.