No Restrictions

Hello Readers, this is a Jenshad OS. I wrote it some time ago but didn't know if I should post or not. It is very mature and in no way is meant to harm or offend anyone. This is just me testing my skills as a writer and exploring the mature genre a bit more.

Please do not read if mature content offends you. This OS in no way reflects Jenshad's real lives either and is only my imagination.

Concept: Jenny and Harshad are in a relationship during Bepannaah shoot. Jennifer notices that Harshad is holding himself back and she wants him to stop thinking so much.

Best,

JC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditya trailed his fingers down Zoya's bare back. She closed her eyes at the sensation. She tried to get away again and this time Aditya caught her around the waste. He picked her up and spun her around. They laughed together, enjoying each others' company which soon gave way to sexual tension.

Aditya put Zoya back on her feet and turned her around, their noses touching. He tilted his head, the perfect angle as he leaned in for the kiss.

"And CUT!"

Harshad pulled away from Jennifer and they both laughed. They were shooting a very intimate scene between Aditya and Zoya. Zoya teased Aditya by wearing a bare backed sari, and then Aditya got her back by being shirtless. They were having a romantic slash playful moment in their bedroom that nani would eventually interrupt.

Annirudh Sir came up to Harshad and Jennifer, "that was perfect guys! We'll call it a day here and finish the rest of the scene tomorrow."

As Annirudh turned to walk away, Harshad placed a hand on Jennifer's bare waste. It was a known fact around the sets that they were dating. It happened during Indore promotions. There was a different vibe between them since the beginning when Bepannaah started, but it was Indore where they officially got together.

Jennifer turned to a smiling Harshad, feeling the warmth of his hand on her bare skin. "I brought an overnight bag with me. Meet me at my car after you get changed?" Harshad asked sweetly.

Harshad was spending the night at Jennifer's penthouse. It wasn't the first time. After they slept together for the first time, it became common for Harshad to sleep over at her apartment. Jennifer simply nodded in agreement and made her way to her make-up room, her skin still tingling from his touch.

She hid it well when in front of everyone, but Jennifer was FRUSTRATED. As in...sexually frustrated. Don't get her wrong, Harshad was amazing and the times they have slept together were also amazing. But Jennifer could tell that Harshad was holding back. Every time...it was the sweet and soft love making.

Jennifer remembered, the second time they made love...she saw a flicker in Harshad's eyes. It was only for a moment...the animalistic desire sparking in deep brown orbs...and then she saw him pull back for control...and restrain it.

Jennifer didn't understand why Harshad did it. Why did he hold back? He always handled her with so much care...so much tenderness. It's what made her fall for him in the first place. The sweetness of his soul. But Jennifer was frustrated. When shooting that scene today, with Harshad shirtless and chasing her around the room. His fingers trailing her bare back...his strong arms wrapping around her and spinning her around.

All Jennifer wanted to do was jump his bones. She wanted to feel his strength. She wanted to know what he was like when he lost control...when he stops thinking...when he has no restrictions.

Feeling determination...Jennifer changed and walked out of her dressing room to meet her boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~