dysphoria pt 2

"th-thank you zim" he looked down at the smaller boy, seeing tears. he wiped them away "dib mate why are you crying? i have said i support you-" he laughed.

"no zim i'm happy. happy tears, promise" he kissed the top of zim's head, holding the tiny irken close. he loved zim a whole heck ton. he also kept G.I.R around because he saw how happy zim was while the tiny robot was around, plus he also enjoyed gir's company.

"you cry even when you are happy? you human flesh bags confuse me" he pressed kisses all over dib's face, wiping his tears. he knew the fear of telling a secret and hoping the person was supportive. he also knew of the transition some humans went through to be happy with their body. he knew how expensive it was but he would happily pay for it [zim just has piles of money lying around and we're not gonna question it alright] if needed.

"dib mate, are you considering getting top surgery?" he was sure that was what it was called. dib nodded, he hated his chest. it was just a thing that reminded him that he wasn't physically born a male.

"why do you ask, darling?" "i know how expensive it can be-" dib cut him off.

"ah ah. i'm not having my mate pay for it when i can myself." he loved zim, but he could be really insistant sometimes.