rain fic again

It's raining. Zim knows the rain could kill him with how hard it's coming down, even if he bathed in so much paste. But he misses Dib and wants to go over. he cloaks himself in much fabric so he doesn't die and runs to Dib's house some of his cloaks flying off and revealing his bare skin to the rain burning him a bit but it's only small burns on his body.

He gets to Dib's house and knocks on the door then remembers to go through the window and does so, almost collapsing on Dib's floor. (Dib may or may not have been masturbating) he had just finished and was taking a warm bath when Zim climbed through the window. He drained the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went to his room and shut the door, seeing Zim on the floor with small burns on his body.

He quickly threw on pants and a hoodie and picks him up taking all the cloaks off him. He kissed all the burns and covered Zim up properly and went back to his house to heal him. He went to Zim's lab and healed him. He woke up with his healing paste all over his body and Dib by his side asleep. He remembered what happened and grimaces a little. He sits up waking Dib up as he was asleep on his stomach.

"Dib?" He opened his eyes sleepily. "Yea yea I'm up I'm up- ZIM!" He sat up and hugged Zim crying a little. He had been worried about the little alien- he was deeply in love with him and cared so much about Zim. He didn't know what he'd do if Zim had died.

"You scared me.. I know you love me and miss me but you can't just run into the rain like that! You could have died and I'd be here.. all alone.." he started to cry softly, sitting up and curling into a ball. Zim touched his knees lightly trying to comfort him. Dib took his hand, not minding the glove. He ran his thumb over Zim's claws soothingly, calming the little alien down.