hoodie fic

zim couldn't find his sweater. he knew he had left it somewhere, but he couldn't remember. dib saw the hoodie on the bench even before he he got there. he went over and picked it up finding zim's name on the tag. he smirked, after putting it in his bag. he wondered what it smelled like.

he got home and went to his room locking the door before smelling it out of curiosity and getting lost in the irkens scent imagining doing t h i n g s to the short boy- he would bite him and tease him and fuck him and make him his own and no one else's until there's a knock on his door.

he put the hoodie down and opened it to see zim, come for his hoodie not knowing he's about to get something much more then a hoodie. he opened the door, seeing the tiny irken not even wearing his disguise just his red eyes and antennae out in the open. "dib i would like my hoodie back you stinky human trash." he held his hand out for his hoodie seeing it in dib's hands. he backed up clutching the hoodie to his chest like it was a baby- his baby. zim rolled his eyes in annoyance, he just wanted his hoodie back but he did have feelings for dib. he pushed them aside for a moment, he needed that hoodie back.

"dib give me my hoodie you heathen. and stop cradling it like it's a baby it's not it's not even yours now give it" he held his hand out again, horribly tired and wanting his hoodie back. he wanted to put it on, just go home and cry. he didn't have time for this. he stepped into dib's room, dib having backed up.

"give me back my sweater!" he tackled dib, knocking him to the floor releasing his hoodie from dib's arms. he grabbed it and started to get up before dib pulled him back down and kissed him. he threw his hoodie aside and kissed back (i don't know). he threaded his claws through dib's hair. it was soft and fluffy. he pulled away, panting a little.

"woa- you're good zim" he smiled, standing up and holding a hand out to dib. he helped the taller boy up, pulling him into a hug. he held zim close. he lead them over to his bed and picked zim up, laying down with the bug on his chest.

"are you ok? this isn't like you" he rubbed zim's back, trying to comfort the little irken. zim didn't know what to say. he had just come for his sweater he had known that dib would have it he kinda watched him pick it up off the bench.

"a-after this, after i got my sweater back, i-i was gonna go h-home and cry.." he spoke softly, unsure of how dib would react. dib smiled, picking the irken up slowly and gently, making sure not to hurt him. he walked over to his bed, getting under the covers with zim and hitting a switch by his bed to turn it into a cuddling nook.

zim watched in wonder and surprise as dib's bed turned into the most magical place and Dib pulled him to the head of it to cuddle once it was done. he clicked on the fairy lights scattered around his room *his room just isn't gonna have light other than that cause his curtains mostly stay shut other than when he's letting zim in using their pulley system* zim nuzzled dib's chest, purring deeply in satisfaction and happiness at dib's touch. he was so used to them fighting he never imagined that it could be more than that.

"h-hey dib?" he looked down at zim, kissing his forehead. "yes?" he could tell zim was worried about something and he wanted to know what it was.

"what is it zim is something wrong? d-did i go too far i-i can stop if you-" zim stopped him, that wasn't the reason. he didn't know what was happening to him.

"no no keep it like this i like it. i just don't know.. all i ever thought our relationship would be was fighting even though i wished for it to be more.." he felt ashamed of what he said and buried his blushing face in dib's chest. he'd done it know, dib probably didn't even like him and he would probably kick him out. he felt the softest touch on his back.

he looked up at dib, who was smiling. he loved dib's smile. it comforted him on the darkest days.

"zim i'm sorry for any pain anyone has caused you, including myself" he waited for the alien to get up and leave. he was very surprised when he cuddled closer to dib instead. he had expected yelling, being hit and getting thrown out. this, this was much better.