Minature Ice Cannon

You were at a party filled with anime characters, you were the shy type of girl. In fact, this is the first party you've been to in years, you had a crush on Gray for a long time and hoped to get him when they started playing 8 Minutes in Heaven, but on your turn, you put your hand in and pulled out a miniature ice cannon. 'G-Gray...-K-Kun?' You thought, you were suddenly pushed into the closet by Naruto and then he pushed Gray in, "8 MINUTES" He yelled, slamming the door shut. You sat in the corner, scared. "(Y/N)?" Gray said. "H-Hm...?" You mumbled. "You alright?" He asked, you nodded.

"Good" Gray said and pressed his lips against yours, you were shocked but started to kiss back. Gray pinned you against the wall, with your wrists above your head. You just noticed; he was half naked. "Clothes..." You mumbled, Gray was confused until he looked down, then he started to freak out while you blushed a deep red.

"Ice princess seemed to have lost his clothes, I can hear his panicking, ha! Being half naked in front of your childhood crush!" Natsu yelled and you blushed more, Gray seemed to have blushed also. "NATSU!!!!" Gray yelled, which made you cover your ears and hide in the closet corner. You started to whimper, rocking back and forth. Naruto opened the door early and got you out and handed Gray his clothes.

"Don't yell at her" Naruto said, closing the closet door and locking Gray in.

__________

Sorry it's short, also not what you wanted, but I want some children to read this!