A poem

You were a sensitive girl at a party with a bunch of anime characters. You were sitting in a corner when suddenly a hat was pushed in front of your face, you grabbed the first thing you touched, a paper, you opened it and read it, then turned to face the wall. "Sorry for being born" You said. Everyone knew who you got and Germany picked you up and gently placed you in the closet and Crona walked in. You sulked in the closet corner when you heard Ragnorak's voice. "This one is just like you, but a girl and sexy" He said.

You covered your ears, 'Shut up, shut up, shut up...' You thought. Crona put his hand on your shoulder, "(Y/N), what's wrong" He asked. "I don't like those words your weapon just said" You said quietly. Crona sighed and sat next to you. Ragnorak pushed your heads together to make you two kiss. Both Crona and yourself froze and stayed there. Crona pulled away after a minute.

You put your hand on his cheek and kissed him again, he froze again. You sighed and pulled away. The door opened and you walked out. 'My crush was my first kiss... And he didn't kiss me' You thought. You walked outside and sat on the deck, you heard footsteps and turned around, it was Crona, "S-Sorry..." He said quietly. "It's fine" You said. Crona sat next to you and you talked the rest of the night, but something weird happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He kissed you goodnight...

_______

Sorry that is sucks. This is my first book like this, I'll make some chapters that children shouldn't see if you guys want...